Love Island 2022 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have tbey ever had a year like this before. When there is only one couple people actually like by this point? We could get to the final and still have no good couples.

Reactions: 5
Gemma and Luca will go to the hideaway and it will be very PG. just like Dani and jack.

Reactions: 13
Have tbey ever had a year like this before. When there is only one couple people actually like by this point? We could get to the final and still have no good couples.
It's so boring!! Someone mentioned here yesterday that Dami and Indiyahs date was produced like it was the last week and I couldn't agree more!! Bombshells are being phased out..and it's only week 3. We need more Ekin Sue's in there to shake it up

Gemma and Luca will go to the hideaway and it will be very PG. just like Dani and jack.
Straight to sleep with their hoodies on!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So it’s Ekin she was shouting at and not Dami, I thought that would be the case. If this is the whole context then Ekin is in the wrong and I don’t blame Gemma for going off at her.

Reactions: 5
I think Tasha will finally just end things with Andrew tonight looking at press release.

Reactions: 14
So it’s Ekin she was shouting at and not Dami, I thought that would be the case. If this is the whole context then Ekin is in the wrong and I don’t blame Gemma for going off at her.

Ekin 100% knew it would get to Luca and he would fly. But equally Gemma, if he is really mad: see the 🚩. Wave the 🚩. Put the 🚩 down. And run from the 🚩.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I love the sound of the Paige comment “you said you’d rather me be direct” I think that could go either way. She might tell him she’s happy with jacques and closed off to Jay. Or kiss him and that’ll tell her how she really feels.

Reactions: 2
I love the sound of the Paige comment “you said you’d rather me be direct” I think that could go either way. She might tell him she’s happy with jacques and closed off to Jay. Or kiss him and that’ll tell her how she really feels.
There’s more chance of me being the next bombshell to enter the villa than there is of Paige kissing Jay 😭 She’s gonna tell him she’s not interested and wants to stick with Jacques.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
They have been given a favourable edit by hardly being shown. When they were being shown a lot, that’s when people picked up on how clingy Luca was being. Also by sending Danica in and making her recouple straight away without going on dates with anyone else meant that she would pick someone based on her type which was Luca. Then they got to play out the lovestruck couple who got torn apart but are staying faithful to each other storyline. And now they will get to make a bigger deal of their first date because they’ve had to wait so long for it. The producers have realised that they have gone in too hard in previous years pushing a couple from the start and people get bored with it so, they are having Gemma and Luca in the background but still giving them plenty of screen time separately, Luca with the Tasha situation and Gemma giving out advice to the girls.

Reactions: 9
why does ekin su's big mouth enter a room before her pls... if she dropped the tit stirring she'd be a lot more likeable. literally ran to luca's understudy with dami's assumptions of their relationship what was she expecting to happen?

Reactions: 3
why does ekin su's big mouth enter a room before her pls... if she dropped the tit stirring she'd be a lot more likeable. literally ran to luca's understudy with dami's assumptions of their relationship what was she expecting to happen?
It’s good TV but I could never be friends with someone like her, she’s a bleeping nightmare 😭

Reactions: 16
IMO she’s just playing the game and knows she’s getting airtime. She’s bringing drama without being that problematic in my opinion.

I would absolutely hate to be her friend though 😂

Reactions: 19
and they're not even wholesome bromances! i can't enjoy it. this season really does need better friendships. it just makes me want to rewatch old seasons instead. the jax luca bromance is just weird to me esp after seeing the bathtub scene in unseen bits. gemma ur in a bathtub with your ex and the guy whose desperate for your attention, it's a bit odd

yeah don't believe him one bit. genuinely feel he's realising paige was his ticket to the finals and he needs to keep that going as he doesn't crack on with anyone else in the villa yet

it's her first coupling whose face she hasn't sucked off yet so that's very telling!

i agree with this! i think his head deffo will be turned in CA especially how the boys are with each other. jax and luca would definitely encourage it as dami and indiyah are the biggest competition for the finals right now. remember last year how jake was encouraging all of the lads to crack on with the girls in CA? jax and luca will definitely be trying to eliminate competition in CA

also really interested to see what the drama will be in tomorrow's episode. gemma never says anything to luca when he's meddling in everyone else on the island's business but of course she's going to be blowing up in ES and dami's faces over something of a similar nature. i think gemma's only redeemed herself to people lately because we have seen less of her but the first week we saw mostly her having screen time and the spoiled pick me vibes were evident

i second this! my vote is still most disliked islander from the last thread lol. aka who would we vote out as soon as we get the chance to do so
Tasha goodbye

Reactions: 3
There’s more chance of me being the next bombshell to enter the villa than there is of Paige kissing Jay 😭 She’s gonna tell him she’s not interested and wants to stick with Jacques.
Think it’s more likely she will stick with jacques. But Jay would be a better match. and i could enjog more
of
his smile 😉😍

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m 99% sure that’s a Nadine Merabi jumpsuit. Defo didn’t get that on eBay 🤣. She does look incredible in it.
This is literally listed on Ebay multiple times, why do people think you can only buy cheap crap on Ebay? You can get everything on there and you're not telling me ITV don't have the budget to get some designer pieces for LI.

Screenshot 2022-06-27 at 14.12.19.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.