Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DimpleFace

Paige talking about being “respectful” to Jacques, hun Jacques was passing you around like pass the parcel yesterday. Get a grip

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Gossip101xoxo

How can Andrew one minute go from being done with Tasha and sick of her shit to cuddling her and thinking she’s the bees knees?

• Haha

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
i'm sorry but the reason Tasha is crying is because she knows what Dami and Luca said is true. She doesn't really want Andrew.

miaaaa

I hope Casa brings in some beautiful men so Luca and Jacques feel like gnomes, had ENOUGHHHH

• Haha
  • Heart

kayl1986

VIP Member
Andrew what a mug. We all know what's going to happen if tasha and him are still there for casa amor she's going to couple up with anyone. She's not into Andrew at all so why not be honest. All this crap she just wants chit chat and not on romantic level. She was fuming she wasn't picked by Charlie. She was so confident and now she is turning it all around and treating Andrew like crap. He needs a shake. She's such a nasty piece of work

• Heart
Reactions: 29

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Do you guys agree? I’ve met guys like this before, was usually on nights out in my early 20’s. They speak to you like shit or completely ignore you while being nice as pie to your friend that they fancy 🙄
Luca is the type of guy who will buy you drinks in a club then call you a slag if you tell him you aren’t interested

• Heart

stardust21

VIP Member
I really don't like the blatant double standard the men have with the women. Cba with Luca anymore, keep waiting to see something decent but nah. He just seems manipulative.
Currently on this bit where he is gushing over Gemma and he says “what we’ve been through this week… but it’s only going to make us stronger” literally, all that happened was you couldn’t stay in the same bed. So unnecessarily dramatic.

• Haha

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Jacques is SOOOOOOO full of shit 🫠
You could literally see the cogs in his head turning trying to think of the most romantic convincing thing he could possibly say to portray he’s falling in love with Paige 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Sick

cee-bee

VIP Member

She's messed up with that coming out. How stupid is she to try and fake her way through the show.
classic sexist drivel from the sun if you ask me. If these texts exist why aren’t they able to print a copy of them..?

• Heart

stardust21

VIP Member
Luca is such a little CUNT
Please shout this louder for the people at the back.

Him shaking his head was rude. It’s not his bloody business.

Seems like Gemma has a type
I was thinking this too… She likes assholes

What’s it got to do with Dami and Luca? The girls seem under such scrutiny but the lads are free to do whatever they want
THIS X10000000. Can this season of LI please be the series we women realise that the standards we have to meet are not the same as guys do and it SUCKS.

Last edited:
  • Heart

stardust21

VIP Member
E9CC3B9F-C226-41CF-A70D-BF418214B501.jpeg

I’m not a fan of ES, she’s OTT and intentionally over dramatic to ensure she gets screen time, but I am finding her treatment by the other contestants uncomfortable. She’s playing the game, but she gets slammed for it.

I also do not like Tasha. She clearly doesn’t like Andrew and should be honest. But she still doesn’t deserve the rudeness of the other guys. They wouldn’t be saying this about another guy.

• Heart