Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
I really wouldn't be surprised if danica is bitter about her experiences in the villa once she leaves, and I'd completely surport her if I'm honest. It's fucked up.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
I was in Ekin’s corner since the start but she’s boring other than her outbursts. I need to see her straight talking. Tell Tasha she’s being a duplicitous scallywag. Tell Andrew he’s a wet wipe. Tell jacques he’s a slimey cretin for peddling Paige around as if she’s livestock. Tell Paige she’s acting like livestock. Tell gemma she’s boring beyond belief and only with Luca to be safe. Tell Luca he’s a nosey little meddling whipped dry biscuit. And ask Charlie how rich he is to justify investing any more screen time on him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Did Tasha just say “I didn’t say I want to know Charlie on a romantic level” erm…pretty sure she did? Twice?

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Why do all the guys slut shame the girls for getting to know other guys?!?!

luca literally jumped from 3 different girls in a week and dami told indiyah he wants to be in bed with her while he was still with amber!

also I love ekin su x

• Angry
Reactions: 47

DimpleFace

As self designated leader of the Jacques hate club I’d like to remind everyone that one minute ago we were slamming noncey Jacques for dating a 16 year old and also for passing Paige about like cattle. Do not waiver now because you saw him holding hands !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Elisha97

Chatty Member
I wish Jacques would have acted more kindly when he was left with Danica, the faces he pulled weren’t it. I feel really bad for her

• Sad
Reactions: 45

immaturecow

Why is Tasha turning this on Andrew?! This show is full of gas lighters. She was getting fingered by him last night and now wants to get to know someone else and is in a mood that he’s upset over it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Why is Tasha pretending she got the outcome she wanted. I genuinely believe deep down she wanted charlie to pick her

Reactions: 43

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220624-085747_Instagram.jpg

I feel bad saying it coz her videos are good and I'm sure she works hard on them, but does anyone wanna tell Luca's ex that her spike in YouTube viewers might be because her ex is a gobshite on Love Island?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42