• Gemma

Votes: 34 4.7%
  • Jay

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Tasha

Votes: 2 0.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The final poll! (Who am I kidding, I’m a nosy witch and love to know what you guys are all thinking😂).

Sorry if your favourite isn’t included. I did it by alternating between the results of the previous two polls and picking the favourites, then second favourites etc. Not included: Danica and Charlie.

The two winners of the previous polls:
A558A36B-6B44-4D00-8EE1-E17E9476D3CC.jpeg

E98C9D44-A060-4157-8140-42D26483E7CE.jpeg

Me dreaming of them getting together and having beautiful babies:

1656052160720.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Omg I can't decide 😭😂

I'll be spending most of today trying to emotionally prepare myself for tonight probably being left on a cliffhanger until Sunday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg I can't decide 😭😂

I'll be spending most of today trying to emotionally prepare myself for tonight probably being left on a cliffhanger until Sunday 😂
I think it will go:
- Today a re coupling (no cliffhanger)
- Today we vote for our favourite couple
- Sunday we hear who are the bottom two couples
CLIFF HANGER
- Monday we find out who the Islanders have sent on a plane back to the UK

Antigoni better not end up with Jay. I’m really rooting for her, but I don’t think I can bring myself to vote for Jay.

Reactions: 23
I think it will go:
- Today a re coupling (no cliffhanger)
- Today we vote for our favourite couple
- Sunday we hear who are the bottom two couples
CLIFF HANGER
- Monday we find out who the Islanders have sent on a plane back to the UK

Antigoni better not end up with Jay. I’m really rooting for her, but I don’t think I can bring myself to vote for Jay.
Antigoni had a great first episode but we haven’t seen enough of her last night. If she got with Jay, I’m not sure she’d get enough votes to carry them both

Reactions: 18
Antigoni had a great first episode but we haven’t seen enough of her last night. If she got with Jay, I’m not sure she’d get enough votes to carry them both
As much as I love drama, I did resent yesterdays episode being 95% Ekin-Su.

I wanted to see who Antigoni went and spoke to (I refuse to believe she just sat like a recluse on a sunbed). And I wanted to see Indiyah and Dami getting to know each other more.

I think the producers got the edit wrong last night tbh.

Reactions: 27
I voted for Andrew. It'll be interesting to run the same poll after tonight's episode and then after the recoupling results because he's gonna bring much 🔥 and look fitter than ever before (like ES last night). I can feel it.

Disclaimer: This may not happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If I was Andrew I would steal Tasha’s earpiece and hide it from her the cheating cow! Andrew is a lovely looking fella so she must be blind too! I don’t care I said what I said! it’s really not on what she’s doing to him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
sometimes (a lot of times tbh) i feel people in the west don't really understand what karma means and just throw the word around in place of revenge. andrew saying "one minute tasha wants to leave with me and now she wants to get to know him, hmm" is also his own karma lol

Reactions: 12
If I was Andrew I would steal Tasha’s earpiece and hide it from her the cheating cow! Andrew is a lovely looking fella so she must be blind too! I don’t care I said what I said! it’s really not on what she’s doing to him
Worse than what she's doing to him was someone (not sure who?) saying Charlie was "on par with Andrew"?! Doing him dirty af there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Charlie should pick first and will pick Tasha. Dramas.
Then Jay can pick Paige DRAMA
Jacques can then pick Gemma for WAR

I dont think Jacques would, it would just be good TV.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Charlie should pick first and will pick Tasha. Dramas.
Then Jay can pick Paige DRAMA
Jacques can then pick Gemma for WAR

I dont think Jacques would, it would just be good TV.
If Jay picks Paige there'll be no drama. Jacques doesn't care. He's too far up Luca's backside to pick Gemma. In reality here the battle is for Antigoni because that's who Andrew will want i think and whoever doesn't get Paige will want her too. Ekin su will be last picked.

Reactions: 11
Gemma and Jacques would 100% be put together
yesss!!! i would vote
gemma + jacques
indiyah + dami
paige + andrew
ES + davide
tasha + luca
rest idk lol

This could actually happen too. And they obviously loathe each other :ROFLMAO:
i think he's too small for her ngl, there didn't seem to be any chemistry when they had a chat when he came in but maybe it was bc he was so focused on gemma?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.