Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stardust21

VIP Member
Luca : SUCH LOLS that a Bloke fucked over a woman (Davide and Danica)

also Luca : Tasha is totally out of order for considering getting to know another guy

• Heart
Reactions: 32

cee-bee

VIP Member
there’s something about Tasha that’s so unlikesble. I get spoiled brat vibes but not sure why?

Reactions: 32

Elisha97

Chatty Member
What’s it got to do with Dami and Luca? The girls seem under such scrutiny but the lads are free to do whatever they want

• Heart
Reactions: 31

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
By god the lack of footage of danica after the re coupling is shocking. It's like she doesn't exist. The producers are wankers!

• Heart

stardust21

VIP Member
The final poll! (Who am I kidding, I’m a nosy bitch and love to know what you guys are all thinking😂).

Sorry if your favourite isn’t included. I did it by alternating between the results of the previous two polls and picking the favourites, then second favourites etc. Not included: Danica and Charlie.

The two winners of the previous polls:
A558A36B-6B44-4D00-8EE1-E17E9476D3CC.jpeg

E98C9D44-A060-4157-8140-42D26483E7CE.jpeg

Me dreaming of them getting together and having beautiful babies:

1656052160720.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

GossWhore

VIP Member
Absolutely. He was kissing danica last night but jumped to antigoni. Weird.
I’m confused with Luca’s chat when Tasha went off with Gemma. Luca was smiling at andrew when he could choose tash.
It's not that weird. Davide was never going to pick Danica. He could of fucked her and he still would pick Antigone.

The Italian border was never open to Danica

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
What we need is a 21-22 year impossibly handsome, son of a racehorse/football club owner to come in and sweep Gemma off her feet...

• Haha

shadowofdoubt

VIP Member
Tasha is on my hit list after that I can’t lie. He’s playing with your hair after you mugged him off and you tell him to go away?! Get in the bin you little gremlin!

• Haha

1181carmenta

VIP Member
The women on here who repeatedly back up the dickhead males give me the fear. How about - as a woman - you focus on supporting other women instead of backing men who don’t deserve it at every chance you get. It’s giving pick me. It’s all fine and well defending a man who’s treating women poorly, UNTIL IT’S YOU on the receiving end. These are the same women who slut shame women, or vilify them for the tiniest things, and laugh at the women being treated poorly by the men, all while justifying how the men are treating them because the women somehow deserve it and the men are just being judged unfairly. I hate the “boys will be boys!” mentality and giving men free passes. A lot of men are held to much lower standards than women, hence why any scrap of slight decency is praised and they’re put on a pedestal.

• Heart