Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleMy

VIP Member
Anyone else think this show is fixed for Gemma to win. 100% she has a deal with producers to only show certain stuff etc
If she (and Luca) win, I’ll be so annoyed. She’s boring AF and he’s a wee interfering dick with daft teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Weathergirl

Chatty Member
What a prick (Jacques).
Last night's episode had me thinking Paige is really emotionally immature and teenager-like in her approach to relationships. It's not "sweet", it's naieve, and she demonstrates the same immaturity in how she turns into a sly bitch in her reaction to ES, Paige doesn't have the guts to say it to her face.
I used to think Paige was lovely, but not anymore. She needs to grow up, or else she is going to be dating controlling and abusive wankers forever. It was really telling that when Jacques wanted to know why she was crying, she didn't have the courage or confidence to tell him. It's like a domestic abuser who makes their partner cry then love bombs them with flowers afterwards, and they don't have the courage to call them out on it.

• Heart
  • Wow

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Whilst I have no sympathy for Tasha, why the fuck is Luca having such an opinion on Tasha changing her mind? Like wtf does it have to do with him?

• Heart

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Luca loves acting like him and Gemma are the best couple in there, erm aren’t you sleeping outside while Gemma is in bed with davide looool

• Haha

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
Poor Danica, she’s had it tough in here and that is humiliating. She played it all wrong with her entrance and earlier attitude when coming into the villa and picking Luca was a very silly move. She couldn’t really count on Davide who wants to explore with Antigoni. I hope she finds someone.

• Sad

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I honestly think davide would refuse to pick if Ekin su was last 🤣 I wouldn’t be surprised if he just went inside and packed his bags 😂😂

• Haha

ohFOff

Watching last night…Tasha really thinks she’s someone else? I’ve not seen an ounce of this sassy, loud, bad bitch that she proclaims to be?!

• Haha

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Why is no one having a go at Paige (who I like) for wanting to know Jay?

Maybe because Jacques didn't open his mouth and spill their private conversations like the little school girl (Andrew).
I dunno if I'm just seeing this weirdly because I'm jaded and cynical but I find the differences in how the guys have reacted to Paige vs Tasha quite sinister.

Jay asked Jacques and a few of the other guys whether it was OK for him to get to know Paige, before he'd even asked her if she wanted to. Whereas Charlie didn't get anyone's permission to invite Tasha on a date (as he shouldn't have tbh, she's a human being not Andrew's toy). It almost feels like the guys are more bothered by Tasha because they didn't give "permission" for it to happen. Like their egos were dented by one of "their" women doing something without getting their approval first? I dunno if I've explained that well, but it feels misogynistic and gross!

Love Island is always a bit sexist but this year it feels like the toxic masculinity has been cranked up to another level!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Ellsz

Holy shit Tasha pulling Andrews hand away, Andrew pleaseeee find better!!

Reactions: 34

Pineapple glitter

VIP Member
I don't know why people let their dislike of someone get in the way of rational thinking. Tasha may be unlikeable but she's not doing anything wrong. Some people are missing what the whole concept of what love island is about. People make and break promises all the time. You can like someone one week and get the ick the following week. Yes she hasn't handled it well but the guys get no stick for doing exactly the same. It should renamed Sexist Island.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Weathergirl

Chatty Member
I have been thinking for a few episodes now that Gemma sees herself as some kind of "mafia wife" or gangsters moll. Lounging around smugly with Lucas arm around her surveying her "domain", and every now and again offering her sage words of wisdom and experience to the other women, who she sees as beneath her in the pecking order. She sees herself as Alpha female, but unfortunately she has made the wrong decisions as to who the Alpha men are.
I suspect it is actually Antigone who is the real Alpha female in the villa. Not ES.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

DimpleFace

So it’s ok for Jay to tell Ekin “I would have left if you left” but then crack on with Paige. But not ok for Tasha to do the same? Ew the misogyny popped out

• Heart

cee-bee

VIP Member
I feel like ES is just desperate to feel like the girls like her now tbh
after how they ganged up against her, I feel so sorry for Ekin. She didn’t do anything wrong really, that would’ve made me feel horrendous. Amber deserve to be booted off for that alone

• Heart