Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stardust21

VIP Member
I invited my friend round this evening a few weeks ago so I won’t be able to watch live… really regretting my decision…

886E8454-098E-4117-9511-0246703D5D02.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I actually feel so bad for Danica, Davide kissing her yesterday and then picking someone else and none of the guys have really gave her a chance x

Reactions: 28

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
Tasha you are the rude one! You've got a lovely patient bloke sat beside you and you are bothered by everyone else's thoughts not Andrews.

Keera

VIP Member
Screaming at davide just getting up and walking away while Andrew is telling them 😂😂😂😂 he is really just there for the tan and the gym and nothing else

• Haha

Girl In The Corner

Chatty Member
What is this sudden obsession of Tashas with being a “bad bitch” how cringe was her mentioning it so many times?! what does that actually mean to her? because she’s making it sound like she came in to the Villa just planning on going from lad to lad ho’ing herself out rather than finding love.

The girl is deluded because this other version of herself in the first week clearly only exists in her own head, right? did she think she was the OG Ekin Sue or something?! 😆

THE AUDACITY of Tasha being off with Andrew, giving HIM the cold shoulder, being moody and rejecting him being nice to her when SHE is the one in the wrong who should be grovelling to him if anyone is, god it wound me up!!!

I hope Andrews dream type comes in, super pretty, petite brunette and he leaves Tasha for dust.

Ellsz

Tasha is actually crying because she's stuck with Andrew again, I hope Andrew gets to know the others or the next bombshells

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Now they’ve recoupled we want dramaaaaa next week. I want paige to kiss Jay. I want another truth or dare. I want Andrew to bin off Tasha 😂. We need Casa amor NOW. None of this bullshit. We need a new guy for gemma & one for Danica.

• Heart

cee-bee

VIP Member
It is true they both run in the same london socialite circles and she’s following him
her following him on Instagram is a bit of a far cry away from concocting an elaborate plan via text to win love island.

IMO it’s the sexist media trying to villainise the most outspoken woman in the villa. Probably for the audacity of being strong willed, overtly sexual and outspoken.

I get that Ekin Su might not be everyone’s cup of tea but I have a lot of doubts over this type of reporting.

timbertrot

Chatty Member
I feel so sorry for Danica especially when she kept looking over to see if the others saw the kiss , I say she was hoping that they did and would do a little cheer or something. I feel she’s being ignored by the boys and the girls .

• Sad
  • Haha

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Why does everyone like Davide? I don’t think he’s all that funny or charming. He’s a narcissist with an Italian accent. That’s it. 😂

• Heart

stardust21

VIP Member
Antigoni had a great first episode but we haven’t seen enough of her last night. If she got with Jay, I’m not sure she’d get enough votes to carry them both
As much as I love drama, I did resent yesterdays episode being 95% Ekin-Su.

I wanted to see who Antigoni went and spoke to (I refuse to believe she just sat like a recluse on a sunbed). And I wanted to see Indiyah and Dami getting to know each other more.

I think the producers got the edit wrong last night tbh.

Gymhoned

VIP Member
Not being funny but ive had "YOU ARE A LIARRR, AN ACTRESSS" going around in my head for the past week.

• Haha
  • Heart