Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollenganger

VIP Member
Also notice how you don’t see Indiyah getting involved in any of these dramas and being catty like the guys are.

Reactions: 27

cee-bee

VIP Member
The men this season are pure trash. Like, more than other seasons. In other seasons we had some jokers and some genuine bromances. There were assholes but genuinely it didn’t feel like the girls were constantly being treated disrespectfully.

This lot are a bunch of snakes, each and every one. Dami couldn’t take a light hearted dig from Ekin Su and threw a little tantrum. Neither could Luca. he’s happy to join a pile on with Tasha.

Luca is just.. pure trash. A walking red flag, resident manipulator, gaslighted and bully. Followed closely at the heel by Jaques (no wonder they get on).

Davide is a walking ego,it’s cool for him to yell at Ekin Su but she’s too dramatic if she yells back. And he treated danica pretty horribly by leading her on.

then we have Jay who is blatantly playing games and trying to be strategic with who he pairs up with, presumably he’s forgotten the public get the final vote

Andrew is the best of a bad bunch, but was quick to talk about “karma” and gloat when Jay ditched Ekin Su.

the only one we have left is Charlie; who hopefully is at least semi decent.

not all men are like this. Lots of men are able to be respectful and compassionate and empathetic and friendly towards women. It’s fucking disgraceful Love Island producers are throwing this rabble in and don’t apparently, seem to have any issue with the plethora of red flags being normalised on the show.

it doesn’t help that the girls just don’t seem to be gelling at all. What happened with Ekin Su being ganged up on, was unpleasant viewing and wholly uncalled for. Paige, Indiyah, Tasha AND Gemma all seem to be willing to stick the knife in to their fellow females without much provocation. Ekin Su has actually treated them all pretty well, but they treat her like an outsider. Danica was left to be humiliated. Antigoni seems decent but again, she’s been in the villa for 24 hours.

the constant disrespect from the male islanders towards the females, has never been so obvious or blatant. It’s making it uncomfortable viewing for me and to be honest, for the first time in what, 8 years? I’m tempted to complain and stop watching.

im here to watch people have messy love lives and find a partner and maybe make a bit of an idiot of themselves. I’m here for lighthearted drama. I’m not here to routinely see women be disrespected and belittled by a group of man children.

Aww Jacques that was actually cute 🥰 if I'm being wet slap me

• Heart

GossWhore

VIP Member
So Jacques and Lucas are giving Paige and Gemma massages. But spent most of the time smiling at eachother and giggling.

Their relationship is weird AF. Won't be suprised if they move in with eachother and start fucking. Very very strange behaviour

• Haha

Sketchy

VIP Member
Although not exactly a fan, I'm starting to feel a bit for Danica. The way Jacques hung his head in despair when she was the only one left said it all; you'd think he was being forced to actually marry her ffs. And especially after being rejected by the ole fishface she's bound to be feeling like the last christmas card in the box ... and I don't know about anyone else but I always reserve those for the people I don't really like. 😬

• Heart
  • Sad

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Jacques is crawling back to Paige now but the minute he steps foot into Casa Amor he won’t even remember the poor girls name

• Haha
Reactions: 26

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
i'm just watching the episode now but just want to say i've realised why there are no strong couples yet this season. the boys are all in love with each other. every move they make in there is to impress each other. they're not in there for the girls. even when tasha and andrew had the convo and she got up and ran away crying for some reason that i don't understand, luca jax and dami come in to tell andrew that tasha is being ridiculous and making andrew feel like an idiot, obviously he's got to then retaliate to show the boys he is not an idiot and gain their approval with his next moves now. this has been happening with every boy in the villa amidst any conflicts

• Heart

AshMay

VIP Member
I'm sure majority of us on here are not surprised at all Jax is a confirmed bully who thinks he's hard. Little prick.

Last edited:

JombleWomble

VIP Member
What’s it got to do with Dami and Luca? The girls seem under such scrutiny but the lads are free to do whatever they want
This! Dami started having his little chats with Indiyah without telling Amber, so why is he suddenly the expert on loyalty and honesty? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I didn’t call him abusive, I called him a bully. Remi literally said he would mock and make jokes at the expense of others in the villa and no one would stand up to him. We’ve seen it on TV too when he started shouting at ES and belittling her, he said “I’ll flatten you” to jay….those are just a few examples of what we have only been shown. If you don’t think that’s bullying then 🥴🥴🥴

• Heart

mcfeez

VIP Member
I really don't like the blatant double standard the men have with the women. Cba with Luca anymore, keep waiting to see something decent but nah. He just seems manipulative.

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
This thing with Tasha and Andrew is a bit painful to watch. I do feel sorry for Andrew because I think he really likes her and I think she’s got the ick. I hope it’s not dragged out for too long. 😬

Dami has gone down in my estimation. Him and Luca going on at Tasha - another case of men doing a pile on one woman. They should mind their own business.
I was watching this thinking why the hell should you sit there and be basically told off by two men? I seriously would've told them both to fuck off.

• Heart

One and only

I don’t get what people mean about Luca and Dami? Didn’t Andrew get them involved by opening up to them and then Tasha specifically asked them to have a conversation with her about what happened.

Reactions: 25