Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ekin was so sweet with Tasha though when she was upset even though Tasha is a bitch - I know she's messy and chaotic but she has a good heart 🥺❤ protect lyer actress 💖♥💓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

cee-bee

VIP Member
Why’s everyone feeling sorry for Danika? She was never into davide, said jacques and Luca were her type and she wasn’t into muscles, only started showing an interest in him when the penny dropped Luca wasn’t gona change his mind on her 🤷🏼‍♀️
because she’s only tried to make a connection and graft with the people available to her; the point of love island. Davide was happy to lead her own, kiss her, but gave her no indication he might chose antigoni.

Danica had to stand on her own while Jacques couldn’t give her the grace to not roll his eyes and hide his annoyance. He could’ve been a gentleman and saved her that, but he chose not to.

all the other girls were chosen. And Danica was left last. That can’t have been pleasant. if Jaques was even the slightest bit of a gentleman he’d have seen that, seen her standing there and shown some grace and put his own disappointment over Paige to one side. But he didn’t do that, and added extra humiliation onto Danica.

she didn’t deserve that and if Paige wasn’t so immature, she’d have clocked it as a giant red flag from Jaques. One of the many he’s waving around in fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I dislike Jacques more and more by the minute.
Okay sure Remi isn’t the best rapper but who cares? If he’s enjoying himself, it doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks! Go Remi x

Jacques gives me major bullying vibes. He is so nasty to Ekin, and it’s incredibly telling for me that Paige sat there silently while he shouted at Ekin. Luca and Jacques just go for quiet, obedient girls, who allow them to make jokes at the expense of others. So nasty

• Heart
Reactions: 41

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Why does Tasha suddenly keep going on about being bad and badass etc? Youre not badass, you’re just annoying 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I also don't get the men badgering Tasha with 'you said you'd leave the villa if Andrew went but now you are interested in someone else'. So? She has changed her mind about him. It's really not that deep.
Davide can change his mind, Jay can, Dami can and its all 'bro you do what you need to do'.
None of the men seem particularly nice or kind this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Anyone notice how Gemma never looks at Luca. She's always sat facing away and there seems to be zero chemistry between them.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

chanel opi

If I was Andrew I would steal Tasha’s earpiece and hide it from her the cheating cow! Andrew is a lovely looking fella so she must be blind too! I don’t care I said what I said! it’s really not on what she’s doing to him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

BDY_97

VIP Member
This season is starting to pick up pace. After a slow start Casa Amore in a few weeks time could be one of the most epic of all time. I think almost all the relationships are vulnerable so could be some huge changes.
Slow start?? Are we watching the same show 😂 It’s been utter chaos from about day 6 onwards

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

jadach

VIP Member
the boys were laughing at the whole davide kissing danica and not choosing her thing. no one can convince me they wouldn’t slate and judge if a girl -particularly ekin su -did the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 37