Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilldatea

VIP Member
lmao was defo rubbing her left flap 🫣 i said it earlier but andrew does not know where the clit is 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
Perhaps an unpopular opinion, but I think it’s the best casting of Love Island of recent years. Not so much for the guys, although Dami and Davide have been consistently warming up. But the girls are so refreshing. No obvious/terrible plastic surgery or fillers, and quite a nice mix of personalities. Obviously there’s nothing by way of body diversity going on, but I don’t think that’ll ever work for Love Island as it’s hard enough for women of colour on the show, let alone being larger than a size 8.

Reactions: 32

chanel opi

I love how you all hate the new guy but all I see when looking at him is MONEY. I would tolerate him for that reason alone, ugh I hate that I’m like this but nothing turns me on like money

when-the-money.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Jon9090

The way that Paige is crying makes me believe her & Jacques shagged or done bits in the hide away that’s probably why she’s upset...

Reactions: 31

iieee

VIP Member
I need someone to show me their evidence of Luca being "funny" because I'm not seeing it. He made a joke last night about Danica not being single because she was with him and that was just uncomfortable for me after the way he has treated her.

• Heart

Sketchy

VIP Member
Ha, I’m about to go on a long rant…feel free to keep scrolling.

Can i just say that i am really disgusted now looking back at Luca’s behaviour towards Danica after seeing the way Dami rightfully and respectfully welcomed the new girl and then kept it cute and positive interactions on their date despite being happily coupled up with Indiyah and still letting Antigone know that in a polite way.

It shouldn’t of taken Dami just interacting normally on a date with a new person for me realise this but i feel Luca has got away with it massively, we’ve all just been taking the piss out of him including them in the Villa calling him clingy but in reality he was absolutely vile to Danica (a literal stranger he had just met) that’s not a normal way to behave and totally unacceptable imo.

I believe the situation was also worse than what was shown as when Luca had calmed down a bit he’s sat with the boys later on apologising saying he felt he was a bit of a prick before he left for their date and they are were agreeable but saying it was fine, how bad was he reacting for him to be embarrassed enough to apologise to the grown men he’s sharing the Villa with but still not the actual young women who he’s been absolutely horrible to.

A lot of this rant is just me reminding myself that he is red flag after fucking red flag and I’ve let him off the hook in my head because “he’s funny sometimes” nah, lads a prize prick!
Dami's a complete gentleman. When Luca was throwing a strop about 'having to go on a date' with Danica after she picked him, Dami was having none of his nonsense and stopped him mid-rant by telling him to 'just make the girl feel welcome'. I like to think he added inwardly 'ya fckn great baby, Gemma doesn't even like you anyway so be grateful somebody does'. :giggle:

• Haha