Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Fam I do not want to see bore fest Gemma and melt Luca sail through every week until the finals. 😳 If you can find 5 likeable qualities in both of them, I’ll commend you.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

immaturecow

Jacques was actually quite cute then. Paige done my head in then tho, just tell him how you feel! Communication is the reason relationships fail

onetreehill233

I'd be very surprised if Luca has ever actually touched a fish in his life. Before LI, he was dating influencers and youtubers. His family own a fish business and I'd imagine it's B2B sales rather than a market stall. He's a little socialite desperate to be famous, nothing more.

• Heart

AshMay

VIP Member
Danica has a point...why wasnt she given 3 dates? I like Danica.
Yeah probably feels quite shit for her seeing how warm Antigoni's reception was from the others compared to hers just before. Have to say she's really beautiful as well, even if she's not adding much right now.

• Heart

GossWhore

VIP Member
Jay: on the first night I wanted to get to know you

But then didn't pick her for a date

Okkkkkkkkkkkkk

everyoneistriggered

Oh 💯. Ekin-Su's tantrums are entertaining to watch at this point, Faye's were always so painful and unpleasant.
I can’t believe Faye was allowed to stay. Other people were evicted for less. Ekin’s outbursts are pantomime, you don’t feel threatened by them. With Faye’s behaviour, I was genuinely worried that she would turn violent.

Elisha97

Chatty Member
Catching up still. Can’t believe Paige is crying over Jacques like that when he came to the hideaway dressed like he was in year 1 at school and ready to put his sand shoes on to do PE on the big climbing frame 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Lollyll

Ahhh in fairness to tash the last girl that got fingered by her fella on love island is now creative director of a popular fast fashion brand. #bossbabes

• Haha
Reactions: 27