Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollyll

I might be missing the point of this episode.... but when is davides hair going to be curly again?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

stardust21

VIP Member
Girl. None of them but Dami like black girls. Even Ikenna and Remi weren't checking for then
It was so refreshing to see Dami actually saying he fancies Indiyah. Every year it’s the same story, and I’m so glad Indiyah’s story looks like it will be different.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

everyoneistriggered

I’m pleased that Ekin Su is going to find out what Jay is like sooner, rather than later. I personally think that she seems a little bit emotionally unstable and vulnerable. I still like her, nevertheless.

I’m wondering if Ekin Su and Jay have had sex because I can’t think of any other reason why she would have caught feelings for him in a few days? I’ve mistakenly thought I caught feelings before for people after mind-blowing sex. Love Island doesn’t make the sex obvious like it used to.
I like Ekin but I could never be friends with someone like her. Everyday, your phone just ringing with some new drama that she wants you to fix. Exhausting.

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I really don't like Luca. He seems sly. Always the little unfunny asides.
He just seems the sort to say something like 'Aww I love your little pot belly', pretend to be surprised when they are upset, then go and snigger with his friends about it.

• Heart

stardust21

VIP Member
Fine fine… I’ll register. Been lurking here for pure years!

Danica is definitely a “circle back”girl and Davide 100% sucked her face to shut her up.

Also - Andrew is way hotter than he’s getting credit for and Trasha is bad news. He deserves someone better.

and and and Jay is a snake.
I have loads of thoughts but I’m new … trying to play it cool…
Your username is AMAZING!

Interesting exchange...
Luca
"Have you had some sugar or something?"
Gemma
"I'm just feeling energetic cos there's a new boy"
View attachment 1365607
Yeah I noticed this too. “Hahaha he’s just so funny” 🙄 honestly. Luca is a 🚩 at every turn. The best thing about tonight’s episode was how little he was on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Dollenganger

VIP Member
I like the fact that Charlie, the new guy is a different type.

I can’t believe that Jay is trying to get to know Paige. She doesn’t even like him. I can’t see that going anywhere.

Kas01980

VIP Member
Cheers for the laughs again tonight lovelies! Having a bit of a shitty time for the last couple of weeks, but I've looked forward to coming in here and forgetting about crap for a couple of hours while watching the programme, makes my day and makes me literally LOL 😘😘

• Heart