Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doodlebug

VIP Member
I actually think Ekin-Su is a sweet albeit misguided person. Her entrance was all bravado and it seems like she is here for friends as well. I feel bad for her. Her little face. I think she genuinely does like Jay a lot and is extremely insecure. I think she’s just caught up on the fact she wants to find someone to settle down with and he seemingly ticks all her boxes so she’s clinging on for dear life!

Jay is snakey and bad vibes. Brings very little to the table. Elon can actually do better. I wish I was as resolute as Davide 😂 all it takes is one fuck up and you’re told to #gothefuckout and “you don’t exist for me”.

The way Antigona was welcomed REALLY contrasts to how Danica was welcomed. I’d feel kinda shitty if I were here. But she seems made of strong stuff so that’s good. She’s in dange though. No one is interested in her and don’t see that changing.

Gemma running off to tell Luca after she said she wouldn’t really showed her age. 🙄

The new boy is not it. All I can remember was a very red sweaty face.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

ToolaRoola

VIP Member
Ekin gave me Amy Hart vibes when she was talking to Jay

"I was coming her to tell you I LOVED YOU"

• Haha
Reactions: 31

aimzalicious

VIP Member
yeh, like it’s the bare effing minimum to expect from a guy. I don’t know why we’re saying we like them as a couple because a guy who has otherwise been a tosser, showed the slightest bit of empathy.

The bar is really on the floor here.
every year Love Island makes me realise the bar is in hell

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Awwww Afia seems really sweet and she seemed lovely and looked stunning on After Sun at the weekend 😍

• Heart

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
What I hope happens is that Jay tries to crack on with Paige and she instantly shuts him down and goes straight to tell Ekin and chaos erupts. Then Jay left all on his own 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

stardust21

VIP Member
Jay is literally only moving on from ES because she was in the bottom 3 girls and he wants an easy ride.

He’s a massive game player. A bellend. He’s letting Scotland down.

• Haha

Jmtxox

Ekin not impressed with Davide kissing Danica… its so patronising how she says shes proud of him… shes so jealous!

Reactions: 29

AlaiaG

VIP Member
“I could get Davide back like that” No hun you wouldn’t, he’s said no already 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s an Ick 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
i wanna comment but im behind and the first page of this new thread out of context is making me exciteddddd!!!

jay smiles like a wallace and gromit character. i think that's all i wanted to say lol

• Haha