Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cee-bee

VIP Member
I liked how Jacques comforted Paige, it was sweet, but I’m still not into him.
yeh, like it’s the bare effing minimum to expect from a guy. I don’t know why we’re saying we like them as a couple because a guy who has otherwise been a tosser, showed the slightest bit of empathy.

The bar is really on the floor here.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
It’s very telling that the new guys never pick Gemma for a date, despite her being gorgeous. Either because they know her age or because Luca won’t let anyone get to know her

Louby_Lou

I know there's a lot of hate for Ekin, but I find her very upfront and open with people. You can see her thinking and then she obviously says what she's been thinking about rather than just some dumb 'oh yeah that's weird' or other vague comment that most of the others do. When she's with someone she always seems so engaged and isn't just staring off into the middle distance, and always asks what people are thinking and for their opinion which no one else does. Also if she was a bitch she would have told Tasha to stay with Andrew but she didn't.

I don't get the total adoration of Antigoni, she seems okay but not doing much plus her bushy, combed up brows are really distracting! (I know it's the current trend but can't stand it!) It'd be nice for there to be an occasion to see some of the contestants talents - like the singing and dancing etc, rather than just laying around sweating profusely. The only energy being displayed is those goddamn awful challenges which make me :sick: and are just so staged. They must have some off camera entertainment because I'd be bored stiff.

stardust21

VIP Member
My biggest annoyance with this episode is we haven’t seen ANY footage of Indiyah and Dami getting to know each other more and that makes me mad.

chanel opi

Ah jasus the lads can't win.

Luca is too possessive. He's wrong.

Jacks is trying to be the opposite and be happy for Paige to get to know people.
He's wrong.

What do people want from them like 😅
Sorry but if I’ve potentially been fingered in the sex room I’m expecting the guy to want to be sad if someone else wants me

• Haha
  • Heart

AshMay

VIP Member
How to have Antigoni's energy 😭😭

Finally didn't feel like I was losing braincells when she was chatting to everyone 😂 so refreshing, love how warm and confident she was and her chats actually seemed normal and fun!

Reactions: 33

onetreehill233

I don't get all the love for Antigoni - she seems okay, but she's been on screen for 5 mins! Obviously she's gorgeous, but I don't think she's the prettiest girl in there.

Jay is just a snake that played Ekin Su - what really annoys me is how her 'lie' has been totally blown out of proportion. She was coupled with a guy that was practically ignoring her, she saw a guy she had an instant attraction to and wanted to get to know him. Indiya and Dami were off having secret chats and plotting to dump their respective other halves but that was fine because everyone loves Dami.

How can Andrew say Ekin is getting a taste of Karma when he lied to Tasha in the first week? Or has he conveniently forgotten that? And Davide lied to Ekin saying there was a big romantic kiss with Antigoni - but that's okay because apparently lies only matter if you're a woman and you're bruising a man's ego (Davide wasn't into her so why he played it up so much that he was betrayed is ridiculous!)
YESSSS SAY IT LOUDER!
Let's not forget Luca sneaking off for a chat with Gemma on the terrace too. The misogyny from the boys is disgusting. The more hate Ekin gets, the more I warm to her.

• Heart

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
I didn’t like Jacques…until tonight!! That was too cute…and then Andrew ruined it with his disgusting and cringe finger banging narrative

• Haha
  • Heart