Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
This Charlie is the blandest bombshell. He’s not even lemon and herb. Straight up plain-ish. No salt. Not even a sprinkling of pepper.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Luca saying Tashas head could get turned....he loves being the harbinger of doom doesn't he
I want a bombshell to come in take Gemma for a date and turn her head. Then we can watch him have a meltdown. I really don’t like the little prick 😅
1656018385120.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Catmac973

Ha, I’m about to go on a long rant…feel free to keep scrolling.

Can i just say that i am really disgusted now looking back at Luca’s behaviour towards Danica after seeing the way Dami rightfully and respectfully welcomed the new girl and then kept it cute and positive interactions on their date despite being happily coupled up with Indiyah and still letting Antigone know that in a polite way.

It shouldn’t of taken Dami just interacting normally on a date with a new person for me realise this but i feel Luca has got away with it massively, we’ve all just been taking the piss out of him including them in the Villa calling him clingy but in reality he was absolutely vile to Danica (a literal stranger he had just met) that’s not a normal way to behave and totally unacceptable imo.

I believe the situation was also worse than what was shown as when Luca had calmed down a bit he’s sat with the boys later on apologising saying he felt he was a bit of a prick before he left for their date and they are were agreeable but saying it was fine, how bad was he reacting for him to be embarrassed enough to apologise to the grown men he’s sharing the Villa with but still not the actual young women who he’s been absolutely horrible to.

A lot of this rant is just me reminding myself that he is red flag after fucking red flag and I’ve let him off the hook in my head because “he’s funny sometimes” nah, lads a prize prick!
Agreed. He *way* over-performed his irritation at what should have been taken as quite a compliment. Really disrespectful to Danica, he totally embarrassed her. And it's not like Gemma even seemed to care!

Reactions: 43

GossWhore

VIP Member
Producers make up a vote and say Ekin is the most popular islander. I wanna see Jay scramble back to her lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Fine fine… I’ll register. Been lurking here for pure years!

Danica is definitely a “circle back”girl and Davide 100% sucked her face to shut her up.

Also - Andrew is way hotter than he’s getting credit for and Trasha is bad news. He deserves someone better.

and and and Jay is a snake.
I have loads of thoughts but I’m new … trying to play it cool…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Girl In The Corner

Chatty Member
I’m showing my age and i don’t know how old people are in here but way back in the day there was a posh loaded London boy on Big Brother called Rex Newmark and this Charlie is channeling him for me 😆

• Haha

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
Cos he’s realised what you are …… a fucking headache 😆😆😆😆

best quote from love island this year hands down 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

sephylily

VIP Member
Amber really could have kept out of it bc she’s now proving that the ‘bad edit’ she got wasn’t a bad edit, her personality literally is just bad vibes.

Reactions: 38

1x2x3x4x

Does anyone else think Luca gives the vibes of that boy at school who was a bully to any girl he didn’t fancy? And only the popular pretty girls got respect from him.

• Heart
Reactions: 38