Love Island 2022 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snack/goodies for tonight.....
a spice bag ( which i already ate 😋)
Chicken Chow Mein for later
And I have the bevvies there to make a fat frog 🐸 but think it's possibly a bad idea to tattle with alcohol taken 🤔
Ahh I had some great times drunk tattling last year 😂

Ooh looks like the drama is starting early tonight, I approve!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
It wasn’t anything to do with them though! Have you apologised for every single lie you ever told? It wasn’t exactly a bad lie.
I would hardly even call that a lie tbh, I think she should've told Davide but she has no obligation to tell all the others what's going on...you're hardly going to go round shouting about if if you're trying to change guy! There's a difference between lying and keeping something secret/private

I still love Ekin Su but ngl I am bored of all this moaning about Jay now so I won't be sad to see it blow up tonight :sleep:

Reactions: 8
Tasha been itching since Luca but nobody would have her. Such a player

Reactions: 14
I don't get this whole Jay & Paige thing. She doesn't even like him!

Reactions: 15
tasha is gonna try and jump to the new guy now simply because her and andrew both came bottom 3 . proves how fake she is. She doesnt care about any guy she just wants to win

Reactions: 6
Awww Paige. Yes Tasha, leave Andrew alone (I think I like Andrew) 😂
Hmmmm didn’t Paige pick Andrew as one of her favourites at beginning? I vaguely remember her saying to Tasha they could potentially ‘swap’ when she was initially with Luca. Maybe if Tasha goes for new guy Paige might navigate towards Andrew 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.