Love Island 2021 #38 Loveislanders old and new most of them make me want to spew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed Siannise has deleted all pics of Luke from her timeline but not vice versa
It must be part of her revealing she had anxiety and depression. We never got to find out why they finished.

Sianesse was going on about her insomnia, it is pretty common for people who have nothing like a job to get up for in the morning, perhaps she should get a real job that she has to get up for and she wouldn’t have suffered from it.

Reactions: 9
As someone prone to bouts of depression i know for a fact being stuck at home "influencing" aka setting up staged insta pics that people tear apart in the comments would absolutely ruin me, especially with no structure and the feeling that every time there's a new season of love island you become more irrelevant. I'm surprised how many of them don't do something useful after instead of just influencing

Reactions: 19
yeah i really like siannise but her personality just comes across like she'd benefit from some structure in her life. she always used to seem quite bubbly and she comes across quite withdrawn in her social media presence nowadays probably because she's suffering atm

Reactions: 7
What's happened to love island 2022 threads is there a new one or have I been blocked😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ewww Faye has been signed up for Celeb Masterchef, she’ll turn the dairy products sour with her face
64878EE6-143F-4B32-8987-4282E3DA12F5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
People need to stop making Faye a thing. She should not be happening. She absolutely ruined the series. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.