Love Island 2021 #38 Loveislanders old and new most of them make me want to spew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris Hughes cracks me up. ā€œIā€™m in a pickle hereā€ šŸ¤£ I didnā€™t even watch his series either.

A question for everyone on hereā€¦ Do you watch the Saturday ā€œunseen bitsā€? Iā€™ve always felt like itā€™s some unwritten rule to miss the Saturday show as itā€™s a bit pointless but now Iā€™m not so sure?!

Reactions: 1
A question for everyone on hereā€¦ Do you watch the Saturday ā€œunseen bitsā€? Iā€™ve always felt like itā€™s some unwritten rule to miss the Saturday show as itā€™s a bit pointless but now Iā€™m not so sure?!
yeah I watch it it can be quite funny

Reactions: 4
i love it, shows peoples personalities more!

Reactions: 4
Did we ever find out why Luke and Sianesse broke up. I did like Sianesse from the show but she is quite vapid on Instagram and she has opened up today about depression and anxiety issues.

These love island people live such vapid lifestyles and donā€™t do a hard days work so obviously you could end up with depression when you appear to not have anything to aim for in life other than what your next outfit choice will be.

Reactions: 13
These love island people live such vapid lifestyles and donā€™t do a hard days work so obviously you could end up with depression when you appear to not have anything to aim for in life other than what your next outfit choice will be.
As someone prone to episodes of severe depression, I think living a life with nothing particular to aim for would make you more likely to suffer with it if anything. There is something to be said for having responsibilities, I think having the lifestyle of an influencer would kill me tbh

Reactions: 15
As someone prone to episodes of severe depression, I think living a life with nothing particular to aim for would make you more likely to suffer with it if anything. There is something to be said for having responsibilities, I think having the lifestyle of an influencer would kill me tbh
I agree. I like working, and like the routine it gives me. As much as I moan about my job at times, without it, and without the routine and stability it provides for me, Iā€™d be all over the place. I couldnā€™t do the influencer thing either.

Reactions: 12
Agreed Iā€™d find a career solely based on your popularity, looks etc to be very draining in times when youā€™re not feeling your best. Not to mention quite boring unless youā€™re very entrepreneurial which not many of them really are.

Reactions: 16
All she kept mentioning was Casa Amor on twitter, ig stories and tik tok.. then she makes a bait main post and is shocked that some think sheā€™s going into CAšŸ˜‚ Excluding posts with Toby.. this is the most likes in ages. Lol just admit you wanted to clout chase and stop pretending

Attachments

Reactions: 6
All she kept mentioning was Casa Amor on twitter, ig stories and tik tok.. then she makes a bait main post and is shocked that some think sheā€™s going into CAšŸ˜‚ Excluding posts with Toby.. this is the most likes in ages. Lol just admit you wanted to clout chase and stop pretending
It's because she was invited to look at the casa villa I think

Reactions: 3
It's because she was invited to look at the casa villa I think
Yeah I think itā€™s the ones that do love island commentary got invited because Sam Thompson was there. Chloe was making it out to be a bigger deal and then acts shocked when questioned about.

Reactions: 3
She literally tagged herself in casa amor and wonders why ppl re asking ?!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.