Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lillyloo

VIP Member
I think it’s obvious with the way Faye is she’s probably been around that sort of behaviour most her life. And when you get sisters that are both that way it’s dangerous because there’s no boundaries there at all between them so they think it’s fine to treat other people like that.
In last nights episode Faye said to her sister and friend something along the lines of “I shouldn’t have reacted that way to Teddy” and they were like no it needed to happen! 😳 They all enable each other it’s not good.

Reactions: 28

GossWhore

VIP Member
Mary and Aaron left too soon in my opinion. They were just getting their groove. I liked the way Aaron stood up to Kaz
He was rude and disrespectful AF.

He addressed her as "bruv" and was screaming across the villa when he walked away from the conversation saying "whatever it is what it is" instead of listening to Kaz because she read him for filth.

One thing about me, I'll remember what you said and that's how Aaron behaved. I'm happy him and his dead haircut are gone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
These speeches are all very well and good but kinda awkward considering half of them will split up after 2 months

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Sez99

VIP Member
I love how dead serious they were too, they didn't make it jokey like a lot of people would have because of the awkwardness etc, they didn't care. They just delivered the truth with blank/serious faces and it was perfection. Just like she deserves, after making so many situations awkward as she chunters on to herself passive aggressively when she's pissed off. They seem like very decent men and a family like that should be way out of her league.
I thought his brothers came across very well. I’d say they’d been well coached on what they couldn’t say and so for what they were allowed to imply/allude to, I think they got their point across well.

I found Fayes sister (who looked like her mother) came across terrible. Her bad makeup for one (lol) but even her dig about Teddy not being funny when asked. I’m sure Faye stans will say it was ‘just banter’. But it was just an ugh moment.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Yeah Iain has been forgettable. I don't remember any of his jokes from this year
He has been so lacklustre. I laughed a lot at one joke - it was when Hugo wanted to crack on with Chloe and Iain said 'so Hugo is interested in Chloe. That's a shame as I've liked her being in the villa'.

• Haha

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Ex Islander AJ watching the sun setting on her brief showbiz career...
With unverified Rachel Finni clinging on for dear life in the comments 👇

1.jpg

• Haha