Love Island 2021 #34 It’s the final countdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with the comments about Faye last night. Her friend seemed nice but her sister? Another Faye - a duplicate. Poor Teddy’s brothers are going to have to break the news to Mum that there is not one but two Faye’s in the family. Loved, loved, loved those brothers especially when one of them told her that he speaks to Teddy every.single.day. Ha! Faye is the most possessive girl and she will not be happy unless she uses her divide and conquer mechanism to isolate him from his family.

I genuinely hope that Teddy sees the light but I doubt it. The sister - it (the hurricane) needed to happen - what she means is she knew this would happen. Two different things. Then ‘you can work on that’ when Teddy asked if he’s funny. Those two sisters are the type that want to brush it all under the carpet but Teddy’s brothers are so likeable - tactful, supportive and sincere. Faye doesn’t deserve Teddy or his lovely family. Run, Teddy, please!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone else think Liberty came across really scripted on Aftersun? Felt like Laura let her speak most of the time and Jake didn’t really get a look in! I’ve hated Jake the whole series but I feel like he’s been given an unfair time - everyone seems to have forgotten what Liam did in Casa. Toby and Chloe to win

Reactions: 23
Just watching Jiberty on this morning. To be fair on Jake he is coming across ok. Maybe his PR person has given him. Crash course on speaking to the media. Good on them 👏👏

Reactions: 9
best dramatic moment: Lillie outing Liam at the recoupling

funniest moment: Toby realising he still likes Chloe but telling everyone but her

worst moment: the first 4 weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watching Jiberty on this morning. To be fair on Jake he is coming across ok. Maybe his PR person has given him. Crash course on speaking to the media. Good on them 👏👏
Aww I missed it. Can you summarise what they said.

I actually like Jake so I’m glad he’s coming across ok.

Reactions: 4
I think the brands are biding their time to see if Millie and Liam win the competition. If they do, they can take her on and go with the, "Love conquers all," vibe (eugh). If it's a Chloby win, Liberty will get the cream of the crop for, "Strong independent woman," (also bleugh - not for the message, but the cynical branding of it all).

Reactions: 8
Wouldn’t bother with the morning after Podcast today unless you can deal with Kem & Arielle basically rimming Jake, plus even more shockingly for me Jake when asked about his best friendships saying Brad/Liam !? No mention of my boy Toby.

What fuckery is this? Could it be jealousy seeing Toby’s popularity?

Anyway couldn’t keep listening to the scheming gnome and switched off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Get your money on them.
I think it depends on who you’re asking - like Twitter is Team Kaz, Facebook is team Faye and Instagram seems to be Team Chloe 🤷🏼‍♀️ I love that it’s actually anyone’s game and there’s no couple that’s actually leading this season

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think it depends on who you’re asking - like Twitter is Team Kaz, Facebook is team Faye and Instagram seems to be Team Chloe 🤷🏼‍♀️ I love that it’s actually anyone’s game and there’s no couple that’s actually leading this season
sorry people are actually team faye?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I think so? There was a few posts on here the last few days saying Faye is popular on Facebook groups so she must have a fan base. She was obviously well liked enough to be in the final if people have been voting for her…unless Teddy’s fan base is just keeping them in 🤷🏼‍♀️ I really don’t know

Reactions: 6
Loads of famous faces rooting for Chloe and Toby too. I agree anyone could take the win this year just hope it’s Chloby ❤

I think so? There was a few posts on here the last few days saying Faye is popular on Facebook groups so she must have a fan base. She was obviously well liked enough to be in the final if people have been voting for her…unless Teddy’s fan base is just keeping them in 🤷🏼‍♀️ I really don’t know
God help you if you dare to even say as much as they’re your least favourite couple on Facebook. The Feddy fans come at you like a firing squad!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Best moment - Toby realising he wanted Chloe back, the little lamb.
Worst moment - all the micro aggressions throughout the series. Really ruined it for me this year (and the fact that it was shite, new casting directors please)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
i am. faye and teddy are the only couple who have stayed the most loyal to each other. you can tell teddy really likes her and i think faye just needs to let her guard down a bit. i honestly don't think many girls can say they havent had a massive row with their partners and said tit they dont mean, she's been villianised when all she's done is be real and normal.

chloe & toby to me are quite boring, i dislike chloe as a person, she's judgemental and lowkey rude sometimes. i dont think id get on with her in real life
millie and liam are my second favourite but i dont think they deserve to win tbh
kaz and tyler are just boring, and i dont see an actual connection with them

🙈 i'll go back into hiding now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Best bit: Liam slagging Lucinda "Reeeeeaaaalllllyyyyyy"

Worst bit: Brad leaving, definitely most attractive islander this year

Cringiest contestant: Rachel, awful desperate flirting, crying over fellas, her walk 🤢 falling into the pole 🤢🤢🤢

Honestly this thread made the series though!!!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.