Love Island 2021 #34 It’s the final countdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I hear Mary friendzoned Aaron on Aftersun, after they bigged up how compatible they were and kicked off with Kaz & Tyler because they nominated them… lol.

Reactions: 36
So I hear Mary friendzoned Aaron on Aftersun, after they bigged up how compatible they were and kicked off with Kaz & Tyler because they nominated them… lol.
All Mary wanted was to get to the final to boost her profile. Don’t think it would have mattered who she got there with - she’d have ended it regardless.

Reactions: 29
Faye
"I'm not that bad am I?"

View attachment 725444
I love how dead serious they were too, they didn't make it jokey like a lot of people would have because of the awkwardness etc, they didn't care. They just delivered the truth with blank/serious faces and it was perfection. Just like she deserves, after making so many situations awkward as she chunters on to herself passive aggressively when she's pissed off. They seem like very decent men and a family like that should be way out of her league.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Everything about the aftersun panel comments just screams “we were told to support Faye and not mention she’s a nut job”.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I love how dead serious they were too, they didn't make it jokey like a lot of people would have because of the awkwardness etc, they didn't care. They just delivered the truth with blank/serious faces and it was perfection. Just like she deserves, after making so many situations awkward as she chunters on to herself passive aggressively when she's pissed off. They seem like very decent men and a family like that should be way out of her league.
I thought his brothers came across very well. I’d say they’d been well coached on what they couldn’t say and so for what they were allowed to imply/allude to, I think they got their point across well.

I found Fayes sister (who looked like her mother) came across terrible. Her bad makeup for one (lol) but even her dig about Teddy not being funny when asked. I’m sure Faye stans will say it was ‘just banter’. But it was just an ugh moment.

Reactions: 27
It was so good. Her laughing off her appalling behaviour was just shut down by them. They did not let her off the hook at all.
And her cheery 'sorry for shouting at your brother' at the end which they just ignored.
Don't blame them. Seeing your brother publicly humiliated must be a bitter pill to swallow.

Reactions: 22
It was so good. Her laughing off her appalling behaviour was just shut down by them. They did not let her off the hook at all.
And her cheery 'sorry for shouting at your brother' at the end which they just ignored.
Don't blame them. Seeing your brother publicly humiliated must be a bitter pill to swallow.
I thought it was strange how neither of their parents went in, surely that must have been a red flag to each of them? Everyone else had at least one parent.

Reactions: 20
I think she has everything going, girl loves an injectable 😂

Also to be fair though (not directed at you, just in general), her season was 6 years ago wasn't it - anyone would look different between 24 and 30. Reckon the last year and a half has aged me about 10 years and it definitely shows on my face 💀
her season was 4 years ago think she was about 26 x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.