Love Island 2021 #34 It’s the final countdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andrea Jane, “but you can call me AJ” 🤢 “Eyezzzz on the prize boyzzzzz”
I’d easily say Lillie any other year. AJs ‘eyes on the prize’ was the cringiest shout ever !!!!
But
The
WORST contestant in the history of Love Island EVER came this year and tht was PRIYA !!!!!
Hideously fake, came with her agenda of securing some sorta TV doctor gig lol. AND NOBODY WHO WORKS IN THE NHS IS THAT HAPPY ALL THE TIME AND CERTAINLY NOT A JUNIOR DOCTOR !!!!!!!

Reactions: 18
I’d easily say Lillie any other year. AJs ‘eyes on the prize’ was the cringiest shout ever !!!!
But
The
WORST contestant in the history of Love Island EVER came this year and tht was PRIYA !!!!!
Hideously fake, came with her agenda of securing some sorta TV doctor gig lol. AND NOBODY WHO WORKS IN THE NHS IS THAT HAPPY ALL THE TIME AND CERTAINLY NOT A JUNIOR DOCTOR !!!!!!!
Do you work in the NHS? :sneaky:
I'm sick of TV doctors, they do duck all work

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This says it all. None of these moments were funny! It’s been a disappointing season all round. This thread has been great though!!
9B0F4519-135D-487E-AE99-2AE4360733FF.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I thought of another funny moment, Liberty freaking out over the Ali Express bracelet and Chlie giving zero shits leaving it on the floor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Meanwhile in Manchester, Ex islander Harry urinates in the street while Sam does the Limbo dance under an invisible pole

harry.jpg

Sam.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
LI.jpg

Just saw this meme on Reddit which reminded me of so many memes/moments from this dry dry season

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Funniest moment has to be Liam impersonating Lucinda, Chloe walking into a tree or Liam acting like a stereotypical welsh man when they had the babies 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched the first look it seems boring so I’ll probably just keep up with this thread instead of watching but my goodness Millie has an amazing body!!!

Reactions: 3
Hoping for a Millie and Liam win tonight but I think it’ll be Chloe and Toby.

everything seems to be going their way- last date, last parent meeting and then last speeches tonight with the final push of Toby asking her to be his gf

Reactions: 3
Funny moment

The 90's themed party with failed Baywatch lifeguard Hugo channeling his inner David Hasselhoff 👇

12.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.