Love Island 2021 #34 It’s the final countdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think they’ll last long, but they’ll have the best time while they’re together 😂

Reactions: 21
I haven't been the nicest about faye on here but I'm neverous for faye coming out and seeing all the hate she's got.

Reactions: 8
Well done Toby, he went from angry bicep curler, to Destiny's Chaldish, to writing a heartfelt speech 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Same. I think it’s probably because I’m reading this rather than watching 😂
Still can't get my sky box to connect but got my phone connected..its not the same watching on a phone, commenting on my tablet ....so maaaaad!! Time to take a valium and relax my liver 🤣🤣🤣

Still Chloby all the way ❤❤❤❤
AND my SPICE BAG hasn't arrived 🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪 everything is going wrong tonight 😪😪😪

Reactions: 2
Unpopular opinion but none of them deserve to win.. They all seem fake and will probably break up after this is over

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.