Love Island 2021 #34 It’s the final countdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mary and Aaron left too soon in my opinion. They were just getting their groove. I liked the way Aaron stood up to Kaz
i didn’t necessarily love them and thought they were both very rude & quite nasty in some situations tbh but i wish they stayed since liberty & jake have gone now! it seems really quiet, but maybe that’s a good thing because they are all so close.

i’d take them over brett and priya anyway 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Aaron's probably got whiplash from how fast he turned to look at Mary after she described Toby as "the nicest guy ever" 😂

• Haha
Mary and Aaron left too soon in my opinion. They were just getting their groove. I liked the way Aaron stood up to Kaz
He was rude and disrespectful AF.

He addressed her as "bruv" and was screaming across the villa when he walked away from the conversation saying "whatever it is what it is" instead of listening to Kaz because she read him for filth.

One thing about me, I'll remember what you said and that's how Aaron behaved. I'm happy him and his dead haircut are gone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Watching the episode I think the only people Milly wants to be around is Chloe/Toby.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, 100%! There was such a bad vibe there, Teddy must know they absolutely dislike her 😂😂
Just watched on plus one 😬 Omg his brothers do not like her.
She kept trying to make light of her awful behaviour - 'I wasn't that bad' {{{throwing the head back laughing}}} and the brothers were just stoney faced 'oh you were. You were really bad' not giving an inch and not laughing.
Good.
Hopefully this will give her an insight into public opinion. More straddling Teddy and gazing at him. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 24
is it just me or was the villa vibe so much better without jake and lib??
it seemed like they were bringing the entire villa down especially towards the end. the entire last week they were in there everyone seemed fed up because it was all about liberty and jake constantly 🙄

Reactions: 11
To give Iain the benefit of the doubt, there hasn’t been as much to make jokes about this series. The editing has been off and they haven’t included any of the lighthearted bits in the main episodes.
Also everything has to be so PC these days or there is uproar! There’s only so much he can say to be funny without repercussions.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.