Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stardust21

VIP Member
To give Iain the benefit of the doubt, there hasn’t been as much to make jokes about this series. The editing has been off and they haven’t included any of the lighthearted bits in the main episodes.

Reactions: 26

Lilliepad

VIP Member
I think Lib has had a look online/spoken to friends and fam since coming out and it believing the hype. I genuinely don’t think she was calculating while in the villa, but now she’s out I think she’s got a whiff of the blind support and is playing up on it a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

user5748

Chatty Member
I feel for Jake right now. He seems blindsided and Liberty has prepared a script for herself
For the first time, same, I actually do feel sorry for him.. he wasn’t prepared for this interview or for being shown the clip of Lib crying with Faye.

Lib seems super distant and rehearsed, and he’s actually being genuine.. This just confirms to me that Liberty probably wasn’t as genuine as she made out to be on the show - she just wanted a memorable islander and memorable couple status!

edit: I also agree Jake looks 20x better on aftersun? I thought he was so unattractive on the show but he doesn’t look bad tonight rly

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Can someone provide me with one example of when Chloe has genuinely been funny?
I don't think she has been actually funny - but she has been extremely lighthearted and has taken things almost always in good humour.
I would say cheerful rather than funny.

whatstheteab

VIP Member
As boring as this season has been I do like the fact that there isn’t a clear front runner this year.

• Heart

Mr Daydream

I think Liam and Millie will win it, honestly wouldn’t mine any of them other than Faye and teddy, unless teddy took the whole £50k 😂

Lilylate

VIP Member
I really wish Kaz would stop doing that thing where she sticks her tongue out the corner of her mouth. She looks like Barty Crouch from Harry Potter!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

BDY_97

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I’m fed up of some of these Kaz & Tyler fans on Twitter. I love Kaz and would be more than happy for them to win if Chloe & Toby don’t, but I really don’t like them claiming that anyone who doesn’t vote for Kaz & Tyler is a racist. It’s making a mockery out of real racist comments that are made, many of which have been directed at Kaz all series long which is a disgrace. But according to some of these fans if you don’t vote for their couple then you are contributing to the racism 🥴

• Heart
  • Sad

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Funniest moment for me has to be Chloe saying she wasn’t letting anyone take her for a prick it’s a violation no whey 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

GossWhore

VIP Member
Liberty is not here for Jake at all. I'm here for it.

She has 1m a instagram followers now, Jake who?

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Yeah, 100%! There was such a bad vibe there, Teddy must know they absolutely hate her 😂😂
Just watched on plus one 😬 Omg his brothers do not like her.
She kept trying to make light of her awful behaviour - 'I wasn't that bad' {{{throwing the head back laughing}}} and the brothers were just stoney faced 'oh you were. You were really bad' not giving an inch and not laughing.
Good.
Hopefully this will give her an insight into public opinion. More straddling Teddy and gazing at him. 🤢

• Haha