Love Island 2021 #34 It’s the final countdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is this Donna one on after sun? She is as cringe and annoying as duck 🥴

Reactions: 6
I bloody love Olivia Attwood, she's one of the best people to come out of LI.

Has anyone else watched Olivia meets her match (also on ITV)?
She and thingy clearly wanted to do different things at the weekend haha! She’s told us twice already

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah Iain has been forgettable. I don't remember any of his jokes from this year
He has been so lacklustre. I laughed a lot at one joke - it was when Hugo wanted to crack on with Chloe and Iain said 'so Hugo is interested in Chloe. That's a shame as I've liked her being in the villa'.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lol, what was it that Chris 'liked to do on the weekend' that so traumatised Olivia Atwood?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ngl I also think Iain did a pretty bad job this year.. I don’t think either of them want this job anymore lmao
In fairness, Iain lost a good friend. Laura was tasked with replacing an iconic pal. They had a huge life change, pandemic and becoming parents. I think that a light hearted show like this is no longer suited to them. Its so shallow to have their careers tied up in this given what they've been through.

I mean it's grand for us mortals for a bit of escapism but imagine your career revolving around Love Island

• Heart
Reactions: 23
To give Iain the benefit of the doubt, there hasn’t been as much to make jokes about this series. The editing has been off and they haven’t included any of the lighthearted bits in the main episodes.

Reactions: 26
Lol, what was it that Chris 'liked to do on the weekend' that so traumatised Olivia Atwood?
I would have more time for Olivia if she stopped making digs about Chris at every opportunity. She clearly was still with her boyfriend during Love island and then Celebs go dating, so why is she still so bothered about Chris? Get over it!

Reactions: 15
I’m quite surprised that Toby & Chloe haven’t made it official or said they love each other yet. The might be saving it for the speeches the couples do at the final

Reactions: 7
aftersun have really pissed me off
What is their thing against tyler- it is just continuous and inconsistent. Others have not said i love you or made them their bf/gf. I hope someone complains cos this is too much

Reactions: 10
aftersun have really pissed me off
What is their thing against tyler- it is just continuous and inconsistent. Others have not said i love you or made them their bf/gf. I hope someone complains cos this is too much
Yeah… a bit confused by the woman who said Tyler and Kaz won’t last but Chloe and Toby will? Like Chloe and Toby are really entertaining but he bounced around like nobodies business

I think its the botox/fillers that do it. I think she might be only 30.
I think she has everything going, girl loves an injectable 😂

Also to be fair though (not directed at you, just in general), her season was 6 years ago wasn't it - anyone would look different between 24 and 30. Reckon the last year and a half has aged me about 10 years and it definitely shows on my face 💀

Reactions: 5

We're going to be starting season 1 Tuesday night if anyone is interested.

I'm sure these threads will keep going as I'm sure ppl will keep posting keeping up on the goss etc...❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Mary and Aaron left too soon in my opinion. They were just getting their groove. I liked the way Aaron stood up to Kaz

• Sick
I would have more time for Olivia if she stopped making digs about Chris at every opportunity. She clearly was still with her boyfriend during Love island and then Celebs go dating, so why is she still so bothered about Chris? Get over it!
Yeah she has been very 'faye' this evening, repeating herself and clearly has a bee in her bonnet

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.