Love Island 2021 #33 End is near & clear these fakes are hoping for a dollar, they’ll be lucky to get a holler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He "generally" can't say a bad word about her. Not genuinely.

She had the best times in the Villa with him and... everyone else in there. She negged him. Woo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't get it. It seems like Jake is relieved, like he's happy she called it off. So was the last 8 weeks all a lie for you Jake...well up until he's noticed the public backlash. I thought he'd fight for her back. But no need to lie now as he knows he won't win.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Hahahahhahahahahaha

'I can't say a bad word about ya' WELL YA FUCKIN HAVE THOUGH 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This boat date is a producer spin so that Jake doesn't come out to hate. We saw it before with the Amy leaving Curtis chit chat. It's damage limitation.

Reactions: 16
Why isn't the boat going anywhere though? Is it a metaphor for Jiberty?

Did they mention leaving yet? Wasn't listening again

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is the most boring EVER decision on how to walk off a show...

Reactions: 9
There doesn't even seem to be any warmth between the two of them? That hug was frosty?

Reactions: 14
Watch out for Faye's face crack when she hears Liberfake went on a boat for their date.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hobesity this didn’t need to be the whole episode, could have shown them leave before first ad break

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What is this tit ? Like towie but crap . All set up I don't believe any of it now

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.