Love Island 2021 #33 End is near & clear these fakes are hoping for a dollar, they’ll be lucky to get a holler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time Jake told Lib she looks beautiful is after they’ve broken up LOL

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Sorry I didn't know if this was a question or a joke SO - she's a singer, one of the latest Disney generation and kinda seems like the new Taylor Swift. Pretty talented lass, released this great emotional album in June and Love Island have used pretty much every track this series :D
Ah Im 29 I'm the Raven and Miley age hahaha I see thank ya 🥰

Reactions: 11
Sorry Liberty this is getting draining now!! Jesus they are not married they've only known each other 6 weeks !!!

How the hell can you expect someone to declare undying love to you after this short time... that's red flags to me ...crazy

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This is going to be ANOTHER episode with no Chloe and Toby in… 😭😭 starting to feel that the producers have it in for them

48403D97-4A03-4C0B-9EA4-EAAF9F6CEDAE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I’m behind but why did Millie and Liam just talk on their date and not eat the bloody food it was untouched when they left. 😂

Reactions: 7
I bet this scenario wasn't in Jake's How to Win Love Island handbook.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Love hearing Jake a LIb discuss all their relationship struggles which the Producers kept hidden from us :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Can't remember what year there was a boat date that legit left me feeling a bit seasick because the camera was VERY up and down :D

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.