Love Island 2021 #33 End is near & clear these fakes are hoping for a dollar, they’ll be lucky to get a holler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s got no sheet on that bed. 🥴 for whoever else has to sleep on it after him!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Just to derail a second guys...we started a thread for series 1...we're starting Tuesday next at 9pm....if ANYONE is interested..its more to keep the old atmosphere going and the fun 😘😘😘😘

Love Island Series 1
Love Island Threads

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Liberty
"Shall we go on the date"

Jake
"It's entirely up to you, but how dare you deprive me of my screen time"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just to derail a second guys...we started a thread for series 1...we're starting Tuesday next at 9pm....if ANYONE is interested..its more to keep the old atmosphere going and the fun 😘😘😘😘

Love Island Series 1
Yes! I'm in or else I'll be eating pringles in bed staring at the blank tv screen 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Liberty you don't tell someone how much you don't want to be with them then spend the next 24 hours crying for them to fight for you 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Whooo, was she in a past season ?
Sorry I didn't know if this was a question or a joke SO - she's a singer, one of the latest Disney generation and kinda seems like the new Taylor Swift. Pretty talented lass, released this great emotional album in June and Love Island have used pretty much every track this series :D

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.