Love Island 2021 #33 End is near & clear these fakes are hoping for a dollar, they’ll be lucky to get a holler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck a duck. I just called the husband "babe". We both just looked at each other in horror. He says to me "You're watching too much of this "ridin' peninsula" crap....

I am..... I NEVER call him babe..... 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Pissing my sides laughing 🤣 😂

OMFG the covers!! Ruining songs 🎵 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hobesity this didn’t need to be the whole episode, could have shown them leave before first as break
I watched Masterchef thinking they’d be gone by the time I switched over …. no such luck, and sorry Liberty’s oh so hurt voice. I do feel sorry for her I truly do but she sure knows how to put on a show.

Reactions: 4
I’m actually upset that we don’t get to see Jake and Liberty’s family come in. I want to know what they’d say.....

Reactions: 19
duck a duck. I just called the husband "babe". We both just looked at each other in horror. He says to me "You're watching too much of this "ridin' peninsula" crap....

I am..... I NEVER call him babe..... 🤢🤢🤢🤢
We're deporting ya !! You can go by cake now !! 🇮🇪 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.