Love Island 2021 #33 End is near & clear these fakes are hoping for a dollar, they’ll be lucky to get a holler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else feel like this year there has been a lot of screentime given to the islander's getting ready/doing skincare/spraying deodorant, is this part of the Boots deal?

Reactions: 34
That pyjama top looks dangerous lib, who wants to feel strangled in their sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Liberty looks flipping hot as hell in her pj’s. Just got fanny flutters and I’m straight. Wtf! I have Covid- is this a new symptom???????

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know the LI subreddit has a bad rep on here because it's full of Faye lovers but someone painted the Just Eat parrots and I think it's so good:

1629491446405.png

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Millie and tobys wee friendship is really cute! There’s always wee clips of them ☺
there was a lovely friendship moment on unseen bits were Millie and Liam and Chloe and Toby called themselves the foursome but their friendship is never shown on the main show 😢

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Just here to post my usual post about how fit Liam is but now I have to write “no way is he 22” instead of “no way is he 21”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone else feel like this year there has been a lot of screentime given to the islander's getting ready/doing skincare/spraying deodorant, is this part of the Boots deal?
Yep. They even have tutorials on youtube like anyone wants to see how Faye does that to herself. :censored:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
there was a lovely friendship moment on unseen bits were Millie and Liam and Chloe and Toby called themselves the foursome but their friendship is never shown on the main show 😢
Aww I remember that, on the bean bags right? I wish they included that stuff it’s always much better than “can we go for a chat” every two mins!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.