Love Island 2021 #29 Mummy, Gnomeo’s stormed out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit harsh on Brett IMO. I took it to be an attempt at a funny quip. He wasn't giving deep and meaningful thoughts on toxic masculinity. He was trying to be funny and have a laugh.
I agree. I can't believe that response, I took it as a joke. These trolls seem to twist everything to put a negative spin on things.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do we KNOW it’s only one couple going?

Surely two couples should get dumped or the islanders should have to choose who out of the two lowest couples to save (one of each).

Also, if it’s one couple and not done purely from the public vote I’ll do a Faye! What is the point of us voting if they get to vote who’s in the bottom AND who leaves?
The YT title states that only one couple is leaving

• Sad
Reactions: 2
ugh first look - go away Faye - such a negative presence. They all tiptoe around her.

Priya - yikes. I don’t really think any of the girls have really warmed to her.

I really want Jake and Lib to get saved. I’d rather another few days of them rather then Mary/Aaron or Faye/Teddy.

Reactions: 8
Ouch The boys telling Brett about Priya saying she had the ick! I’m glad he’s going to know though, she was being a right witch going about saying it but nothing to him. Sorry but she’s got a cheek calling anyone boring!

Reactions: 25
God I hate the thought of Jiberty winning but I hope Faye and Teddy go, I’m sick to the back teeth of her threatening to boot off all the time and I’m not even living with her. it’s horrendous living with someone so volatile and never knowing when they’re going to blow, all the others must be dreading tasks and walking on eggshells all the time. I’d love for Teddy to win but literally anyone but Faye for me.

Reactions: 23
God I hate the thought of Jiberty winning but I hope Faye and Teddy go, I’m sick to the back teeth of her threatening to boot off all the time and I’m not even living with her. it’s horrendous living with someone so volatile and never knowing when they’re going to blow, all the others must be dreading tasks and walking on eggshells all the time. I’d love for Teddy to win but literally anyone but Faye for me.
Her personality is so ugly!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ugh I can’t stand Arielle Free, she is so convinced she’s the most important person in the world. I used to listen to the morning after podcast but she just related everything back to her and her life
Yeah, I used used listen to it but she's quite annoying, and it rubs me up the wrong way how she tries to embarrass Kem. For an example, he'll say he thinks someone is attractive and she'll be like "ohhh omg!" Making him feel awkward. Like, grow up lol.

Reactions: 2
The editing on First Look is absolutely hilarious, first showing Priya's negative impression of the date, followed by Brett's glowing one.
10/10 must see.

1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we KNOW it’s only one couple going?

Surely two couples should get dumped or the islanders should have to choose who out of the two lowest couples to save (one of each).

Also, if it’s one couple and not done purely from the public vote I’ll do a Faye! What is the point of us voting if they get to vote who’s in the bottom AND who leaves?
Agreed

This brothel hostel villa is too full

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Priya was being way to harsh with Brett he didn't do anything wrong and she's just slagging him off to the girls

Reactions: 12
I'm thinking Priya should just say she doesn't fancy him or isn't feeling it. There's no need for her to call him boring or say it's like holding hands with her dad.

She's not exactly a stand-up comedienne herself like.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.