Love Island 2021 #29 Mummy, Gnomeo’s stormed out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm thinking Priya should just say she doesn't fancy him or isn't feeling it. There's no need for her to call him boring or say it's like holding hands with her dad.

She's not exactly a stand-up comedienne herself like.
Yeah, very ugly behaviour... put me right off her

Reactions: 21
Priya was being way to harsh with Brett he didn't do anything wrong and she's just slagging him off to the girls
Yeah Brett seems like a nice enough guy and Priya is showing herself to be bit of a mean girl, her and Faye probably get on!! 😂
It's a sad cause she seemed lovely to start with 🤷‍♀️

I'm thinking Priya should just say she doesn't fancy him or isn't feeling it. There's no need for her to call him boring or say it's like holding hands with her dad.

She's not exactly a stand-up comedienne herself like.
Yeah exactly, Faye was the same, slagging off the lads saying they were boring etc. But she never brought much to the plate either! 🙄
Poor Brett, not fair on him.. 😔

Reactions: 14
the audicity for priya to call brett boring, this is the same girl who thinks liking boris johnson & doing medicine is a personality trait🙄

i bet the girls are laughing together about how hypocritical priya is being for saying he’s boring. you can tell most of them don’t like her much

Reactions: 32
Agree with all the above, a right nasty streak to Priya now, for someone who’s supposed to be training to be a doctor yet making someone feel uncomfortable, the way she questioned why he’s never had a girlfriend or been in love. Plenty of reasons why this could be the case but she looked disgusted and poor Brett sensed it when he asked her if she thinks something’s wrong with him. The fact she answered yes was horrible, not a very kind or compassionate way to behave for a doctor in training.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Agree with all the above, a right nasty streak to Priya now, for someone who’s supposed to be training to be a doctor yet making someone feel uncomfortable, the way she questioned why he’s never had a girlfriend or been in love. Plenty of reasons why this could be the case but she looked disgusted and poor Brett sensed it when he asked her if she thinks something’s wrong with him. The fact she answered yes was horrible, not a very kind or compassionate way to behave for a doctor in training.
Many doctors are utter cunts. Priya being surprised Brett has been single all his life hardly means she isn't fit for the job lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A good bedside manner is not something they can teach in medical school. She won't be the first Doctor lacking in basic empathy

Reactions: 19
Naw I actually feel sorry for Brett now. He is so tragic. Poor guy. He's so boring AND ugly. He's gonna see ALOT of tit said about him when he comes out, like about being boring and ugly
How bloody dare you call him ugly

Reactions: 4
It was uncomfortable to watch. When he asked her if she thinks something is wrong with him for never being in love, she said ‘yes - I think you’re a robot’ - she pretty much demanded he go the extra mile with dessert telling the girls she had told him several times that she loves coffee. She was trying to find excuses the whole time since the conversation whereby he said he wouldn’t book places for their date and that she could. He is too laid back for her, she wants someone to grovel. She thinks she’s a prize but she is a diva as Mary said. I would imagine she would be a humourless, high maintenance girlfriend. I wouldn’t even wish her on BoJo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Many doctors are utter cunts. Priya being surprised Brett has been single all his life hardly means she isn't fit for the job lol
No I didn’t say she wasn’t fit for the job 😂 I’m aware how some docs can be as I work with them 😉 It’s just strange how downright rude and judgemental she seems happy to appear on television.

Reactions: 5
I hope Priya gets sent out in the first part of the show as I've had enough of her.

Reactions: 18
Hopefully it’s a straight up “the public have voted to dump so and so” (Libertake)
unfortunately I can’t see Lib & Jake getting the lowest votes. Surely if it’s purely down to the public it will be Priya & Brett? And if it is, it just proves that newbies have not lasted at all this season. No point in putting those two in 😴

edited to add - this vote would be so much more interesting & unpredictable if they were dumping two couples!

Reactions: 7
I think Jake sees Liberty as the woman he wants to marry and have his kids but who he doesn't necessarily fancy... does that make sense!?
I don't think he's a bad guy, just misogynistic and a bit creepy at times (the toes thing and he's totally into bdsm, I can just sense it!). He probably has more respect for his female friends rather than his girlfriend but I hope he's not inundated with hate when he gets out.
Him and Liberty are a bad idea, she's too nieve and needs reassurance as she's insecure and he's not able to give her that.

Reactions: 9
I hope Priya is gone before the first ad break. That would be nice.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.