Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Priya is coming across as so icy and rude to Brett. So what if he's 27 and hasn't had a girlfriend? We all meet people at different times in our lives and it doesn't mean he's a virgin who's never dated... I feel quite sorry for him

• Heart
Reactions: 80

RobinsNest

Chatty Member
I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for my previous statements in regards to Priya.
I am aware that I defended her when people called her boring. I said that just because running wasn't your idea of fun, she wasn't boring.

I was wrong. She's insufferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Toby was also very impressive. He didn’t snitch on anyone but - very fairly- gave Jake the benefit of what was being said. I think it tied in with Toby’s reaction to Hugo when Hugo gave the speech at the fire pit the time he coupled up with Chloe. He felt that Hugo was disrespectful towards him by not showing his hand before the speech. Toby, on the other hand, still respected Jake without outing Chloe, and in doing so, remained a loyal friend while putting Chloe above Jake as he should.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

stephobz

Priya’s a right knob - if you’re honestly judging someone on the fact they like brie you need to put yourself in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

handymandy

Chatty Member
Why was Kaz so quiet on this? Lib is her ‘best mate’ and she literally sat there all night and done sod all. It’s almost as if she believes he’s faking it but doesn’t want to say anything as it will ruin her relationship with jake? Wtf. It’s really blown my mind that Chloe and Faye had Libs back more than her supposed best friend. 🙈

Reactions: 54

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Chloe and Faye handled Jake very well. Chloe -‘ you put the label on it but that’s not where it stops, that’s where it starts’.
Watching them, the incompatibility between Lib and Jake was stark. He needs a straight talker and Lib is more invested in her idea of the relationship than the reality.

Towards the end of the conversation, Jake says ‘I love you both’ and it sounded more genuine than anything he has said to Lib.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
I think Jake chose Faye to take for a chat hoping she'd kick off, which would then take the heat off him and the attention away from his fakery.

Reactions: 48

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Judging men on their taste in cheese is the most Tory behavior I have encountered. Go off and eat smelly cheese with Boris babes.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Kc2

No but seriously, imagine Brett coming out and seeing the comments Priya made about him. Getting the ick is one thing but she was being so hurtful. She's a nasty piece of work.

• Sad
Reactions: 47

under the ivy

VIP Member
Fair enough Priya might be bored but you can so tell she lives in a privileged bubble. She only linked onto Brett because of his so-called status of doing a PhD. That’s all she sees in people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 46