Love Island 2021 #29 Mummy, Gnomeo’s stormed out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I missed something? Have they changed the name of the show???
“Jake&Faye do Love Island”
I’m fed up of seeing them now, give some of the others some airtime…. Jeez 🙄 enough now thanks producers ffs 🤦‍♀️ 🙆‍♀️🙅‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I’d be really interested to see what she does if she gets it right back. She strikes me as the kind of girl who starts arguments in clubs and then hides behind her mates if it gets too rowdy and looks like it’s going to escalate to a fight.
Yeah but if Jake fights back then he will be the bad guy because Faye didn’t vote for him and Lib 🙄 I just can’t with Faye. She’s such a drain.

Jake is an asshole and he’s playing a game but at least he doesn’t effect everyone else in the villa.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg I'm a bit behind. Cant believe Priya told her she didn't pick her lololol bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Liberty needs to step up and put Faye in her place. If my friend spoke to my boyfriend the way Faye did in the preview I would duck her out of it. Seriously weak ass behaviour by Liberty watching her boyfriend being shout at and disrespected and sitting there like a third tit. Defend your man ffs.
So stupid and naive. Like you say, stand up for your man. Lol you didn't come into make friends, you came to find love, obviously making friends along the way is good but when they start coming for your man, and you just stay dead quiet? She's scared of Faye. It's not even like Fay is her BF, that's Kaz ain't it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg was that to me? I tried to click the comment to see who it was directed at and it wouldn't load 😂
This isn't even an unflattering picture. I chose it because I thought it was funny how relatable Priya was at that moment (the one and only time 😂)
Omg your profile pic made me realise who Priya reminds me of!!!!

94B4096F-830A-4B2F-B248-A88D08030CF4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah but if Jake fights back then he will be the bad guy because Faye didn’t vote for him and Lib 🙄 I just can’t with Faye. She’s such a drain.

Jake is an asshole and he’s playing a game but at least he doesn’t effect everyone else in the villa.
Thats why Liberty or one of the other girls should get her telt. If one of my mates spoke to my husband like that I’d read them the riot act.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.