Love Island 2021 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The funniest part is that most of the islanders will come out and not even have a big enough Instagram following to become influencers so they will have done all this nothing šŸ˜­
Teddy, Toby and Chloe are the the only ones with any decent chance of getting a following

Reactions: 10
Probably should have said some of the girls but anyway. Doing a graduation ceremony about sleeping with people on tv, in the villa whilst their all in the same room

Liberty- jakes been an absolute arse to her and she still takes it and sleeps with him. It seems nothing would put her off him
Millie- humiliated by Liam, takes him back after a day or two and then sleeps with him.
Teddy- adding him to this as heā€™s a doormat aswell
Faye - on the contrary thinks so highly of herself, bit rich after her outburst the other night šŸ™„

I donā€™t know what to make of Priya. She is a bit try hard/pick me but they seem to like her and sheā€™s got stuck in so quickly, it makes the CA girls look even more awkward because they didnā€™t integrate with the OG girls at all.
Sheā€™s so beautiful and seems harmless but I feel like sheā€™d be a massive humble bragger and would make you feel tit about yourself. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Producers struggling for views I see. What kind of nonsense was that anyway. And the graduation too lmao

Reactions: 5
The funniest part is that most of the islanders will come out and not even have a big enough Instagram following to become influencers so they will have done all this nothing šŸ˜­
Aww poor Liberty got all that practice in for taking her influencer photos though šŸ˜Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I might be late to the party, but Chloeā€™s hip!!! She clearly wants us to see it from the ā€œgraduationā€ crap, and Iā€™m worried sheā€™s not ok. We all saw the bruises on her elbows and knees, but this one looks really nasty.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think they should have ended things in 2019. I remember sneaking off to the bathroom at work to watch the first looks as soon as they were posted and being so excited to watch every night.

They going to give Priya a f**king cliffhanger, aren't they???

Well producers, throw me off the cliff if you do

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I might be late to the party, but Chloeā€™s hip!!! She clearly wants us to see it from the ā€œgraduationā€ crap, and Iā€™m worried sheā€™s not ok. We all saw the bruises on her elbows and knees, but this one looks really nasty.
Yes I was wondering what that was. Hope sheā€™s alright

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don't want to watch the cringe recoupling speeches from liberty kaz faye etc šŸ˜“

Reactions: 8
I think they should have ended things in 2019. I remember sneaking off to the bathroom at work to watch the first looks as soon as they were posted and being so excited to watch every night.
It's gone like big brother

People are only on it to get famous and it is too staged

Reactions: 8
Priya is stunning, she has the loveliest eyes. However, I'm not keen. She reminds me of that girl your friend brings along on a night out and you have to be nice to her cos your friend likes her... She's all OTT friendly towards you, but you really don't like her.

I hope Matt stays, I've really warmed to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.