Love Island 2021 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Teddy is actually so smitten with Faye , she doesn’t know how lucky she is. I’m happy they are back together! 🥰

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Millie being the slave giving Liam a back massage....oh how a few days makes a difference 🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Are they not allowed to talk openly about sex this year? Or do they just not want to because they're trying to maintain a clean image to help them sell tat on insta once they're out?
It's almost as if there aren't cameras catching their antics and they think they can talk in code to get around it? Alright, enjoy the two minutes of missionary on telly babes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Today's episode: DEAD TING (Part 3)

- Ian Stirling confirms Chloby seggy "Teddy and Faye had it out and Toby had it out, then in, then out"
- Teddy "who's ass was clapping last time" 🤣🤣🤣🤣 --- clap dem cheeks Chlo baby
- Jake is really trying to get Intel on Feddy relationship status, apparently "he's happy for them" -- Yeah
- Faye is very happy, she still has to grovel though
- Liam had a good sleep -- no clapping cheeks for him

- Matt and Priya are apparently having good Chats? Priya "I felt like we are already a couple" -- but they haven't touched or kissed?? -- what kinda Victorian love story is this lol

- Teddy got Faye running around making coffee. Of course she's not quiet.
Faye "just here to do my errands, be a good person" -- all sarcastically
- The boys have joined in -- they have Faye collecting the bowls -- should have been mugs since she is one

- Chloe debriefs to Millie about NVQ sex sex yes sex -- I am guessing from this convo Millie has also had sex with Liam

- I don't understand why Aaron dead trim is grafting hard for Mary -- making her some dead brunch - calling it "Operation Hail Mary" - I think he just wants screen time tbh - he's legit been on screen for 10 mins - 10 mins too long

- Mary "We are definitely the funniest couple now"
Aaron "couple?? calm Down" --- the arrogance of this dead trim boy is remarkable!
- They kiss, THE VILLA WOOP
- Mary "this is the nicest thing anyone's ever done" --- lads the bar IS IN HELL

BREAK

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.