Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

miamae

I am fully rooting for Chloe and Toby to win. They just vibe differently and are so genuine - at this point I think Toby has forgotten there’s a cash prize at the end … bless him. He’s just there for a good time 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

aimzalicious

VIP Member
20210810_221829.jpg

I would 100% watch this. I still quote Chris Hughes saying "garlicio" during him and Livs food shop in s3 to this day

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
If you ever want to feel better about your lives ladies and gents, imagine Jake on top of you all sweaty and stinky humping you like a mad man grunting like an angry little gnome.
Then remember that will never happen to you and you are safe from the gnome 😌

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Just watched on plus 1. 100% Production have had a word with Faye as they are overwhelmed by Ofcom complaints and it is firefighting. They definitely told her what to say both with Millie (such a rehearsed conversation) and Teddy. All that 'nobody should be spoken to the way I spoke to you' (*public information service alert*) is not something Faye would say. I bet they showed her some footage.
It is such bullshit. What is the point? I've no idea if Faye actually likes Teddy and frankly I don't care any more because it is meaningless. Being told what to say and do so transparently shows utter disdain for the viewer.

• Heart
Reactions: 48