Love Island 2021 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised no-one’s threatened to walk because they’re so bored of being in the villa

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Chloe is always covered in bruises and as she sounds pissed most of the time I reckon she takes the 2 drink quota per person from all the non drinkers & just clatters about the place absolutely spangled 🤣
I think so too. And I don't blame her. Given how boring this episode has been I'd want to be pissed to if I had to spend all my time around these dull people 😂. It looks a bit like a burn so I wonder if she stumbled against the firepit or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This has to be the worst episode in the history of LI. Could be forgiven if the final was tomorrow but with two weeks to go this is pitiful tv

Reactions: 23
The funniest part is that most of the islanders will come out and not even have a big enough Instagram following to become influencers so they will have done all this nothing 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Next season: natural looking people in their mid 20s+ who don’t take themselves too seriously … series 2 is a prime example of this!

Reactions: 27
I’m watching on my ipad with headphones in, I have to take them out if Priya talks for longer than 10 seconds, same with Brett 😬

Love island is officially dead I’d say. I’ve never seen a more stupid episode in my life.

Reactions: 14
Missed the first 40 minutes was watching a bloody rom-com on Netflix lol 😆 😂
Funny feeling i haven't missed anything 🥱🥱🥱🥱
Had to do a double take when I read this, I can't believe it's been on for 45 minutes and NOTHING has happened.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.