Love Island 2021 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn't paying attention then and thought I heard Hugo's voice. Turns out it was Brett 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I'm that bored I rewound it to look at chloes leg as I wasn't taking notice the first time and wanted to see what the comments were about

• Haha
Chloe is always covered in bruises and as she sounds pissed most of the time I reckon she takes the 2 drink quota per person from all the non drinkers & just clatters about the place absolutely spangled 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t know what to make of Priya. She is a bit try hard/pick me but they seem to like her and she’s got stuck in so quickly, it makes the CA girls look even more awkward because they didn’t integrate with the OG girls at all.

Reactions: 19
I'm that bored I rewound it to look at chloes leg as I wasn't taking notice the first time and wanted to see what the comments were about
Same 😂

Priya isn't an OG so she's allowed to be in the kitchen while her coffee is being made!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If you ever want to feel better about your lives ladies and gents, imagine Jake on top of you all sweaty and stinky humping you like a mad man grunting like an angry little gnome.
Then remember that will never happen to you and you are safe from the gnome 😌

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Why are they showing this tit instead of giving us the tweet challenge, the babies, the lie detector tests? Literally who cares about their under the duvet orgy?

Reactions: 16
Priya is annoying. Too over familiar for someone who has been in there a day. Take a seat girl

Reactions: 25
So fake/producer led, for me it spoils the show not adds to it, and I have watched from series one.

Missed the first 40 minutes was watching a bloody rom-com on Netflix lol 😆 😂
Funny feeling i haven't missed anything 🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.