Love Island 2021 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I miss the days where dumpings were shocking, you could easily predict every single one this year.

Reactions: 15
Hate that wet scraped back look hair on Faye looks like she could fry an egg on it 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Priya looks nice but I think this is the first time I've seen a long dress on Love Island lmao.

I cant even see her feet. Looks like she's floating.
I know, she wore the same length the night before. Looks like she’s going to the medical students ball!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New girl ( who no one care about) has to pick from two fairly new boys (who no one cares about). Dullest recouping in Love Island history.

Reactions: 31
Ughhhhhhhhhh the speeches when everyone’s all coupled up 🤢 soooo boringgg I literally cannot listen to anything more about Jake the Chode

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does Faye look like she’s just stumbles out of the shower. She can’t pull that hair off sorry

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Is this the first time the guys have stood out, in front of the fire pit since the 1st week? I swear they’ve only done it once.

The skin looked broken. She’s probably just letting the air get to it so it doesn’t stick to her shorts.
Sounds like it might be a friction burn 🔥
I remember my friend got a really bad one cos her leg was rubbing off the wall while she was riding 😆
Maybe there is a little corner where they have been going off to "graduate" off camera

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
They said on Aftersun at the weekend that the MINUTE Liam does his first club or signing appearance he's going to be doing the nasty cheating on Millie Moo 🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
Recoupling is only fun when there's a surprise. I want someone to pick a random just to be messy.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.