Love Island 2021 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the point just ask Priya who she wants to stay. We all know who everyone else if going to pick

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Next season: natural looking people in their mid 20s+ who don’t take themselves too seriously … series 2 is a prime example of this!
the best part was that they didn’t take sex too seriously.. no big deal out of it and none of this nvq crap!

Reactions: 7
Priya looks nice but I think this is the first time I've seen a long dress on Love Island lmao.

I cant even see her feet. Looks like she's floating.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How long is left? Finding myself watching against my will the past few nights just because I've come this far
Channel 5 need to jump in and push a new reality tv show for the summer and steal their viewers. It would be so easy right now

Reactions: 17
This whole tiresome decision just smacks of producer guidance. I don't believe a damn word of any of it.

Reactions: 3
Matt has been set up for a fall how they’ve just showed him talking about how much he thinks Priya likes him. Awks

• Sad
Reactions: 12
What’s the point just ask Priya who she wants to stay. We all know who everyone else if going to pick
Exactly this! Why make us sit through Liberty being disgustingly soppy and Faye being passive aggressive when we all know who they'll pick anyway. Total waste of time.

The skin looked broken. She’s probably just letting the air get to it so it doesn’t stick to her shorts.
Yeah this is what I assumed too. Priya might have even advised her to air it out.

Reactions: 4
This episode is almost as boring as The Babies episode - Hate that tit every year. There's always the girl that thinks she's being funny by not bothering about the doll cos she's too cool and edgy & the lads doing there aren't we funny racing the pushchairs.

Followed by the last 2 episodes with all the cringey dates/speeches.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Faye just doesn’t suit that hairstyle and the lips make it even worse

Reactions: 18
Priya looks nice but I think this is the first time I've seen a long dress on Love Island lmao.

I cant even see her feet. Looks like she's floating.
Miss when they could wear their own clothes. Anything long now usually has no back, no sides and is held together with dental floss

Reactions: 9
Yes I was wondering what that was. Hope she’s alright
I’m genuinely worried about her. They won’t let her be drinking non drinker’s drinks. Something isn’t right and as a clumsy person myself, I don’t buy it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.