Love Island 2021 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah cba are we going to have a full episode on this??? ITV please fire your producers

Reactions: 18
Found it pretty funny that the two new people went on a date and when it broke to the adverts the two love island lizards said whoooo are those twooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God, is this episode going to be all about this love triangle that no one cares about. Surely some other stuff must be happening in the villa?

Reactions: 5
I just don’t see the appeal of Matt, he reminds me of an easter island head 🤦🏻‍♀️ He does seem nice though, just a bit dull. Definite serial killer vibes from Brett though.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Unpopular opinion... I don't think Matt is fit 🤷🏼‍♀️ other than Teddy and Liam(don't come for me 😂) I think they're all very average lads

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Kissing Booth? Wtf is he on about?

I started the episode a little late tonight so that I can fast forward through the adverts and/or any screeching scenes, but I ready forgot that I'd done that and was wondering why everyone was talking about stuff that I hadn't seen 😂

Lol at all the girls running down screaming at the new guy. It would have been gas if once they’d seen him they all just started running back upstairs screaming

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m still on my little holiday so only teeny caravan TV with not many channel options! Love island it is even though it’s D.U.L.L.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.