Love Island 2021 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Priya's full of tit. There is no way she thinks Brett is good looking or even worth comparing with Matt. He seems just as dull as Matt but at least Matt is good looking. Shes only interested in him because hes studying for a phd

Reactions: 12
Brett is like one of those lads that just leers over you in a club and just gets closer and closer until he’s grinding behind you 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Matthew she's not a doctor, she's a medical student. Please stop, this is one of the things I'm a massive pedant about 😂

Reactions: 14
I really don't care about this Dairylea triangle between Priya and (fill in names of boys because I don't care)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Matt acting like he’s never felt the touch of a woman before. Yawn, get him out already

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.