Love Island 2021 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I was gonna say definitely looks like filler rather than surgery, I'm booked in for facial filler next month
Perhaps your right, she definitely has chin filler put in anyway. I just think she has also had the bridge of her nose thinned too. I just think its so sad at 22 that she has had so much done..
I was looking at getting some botox and filler done this year but changed my mind! I'm in my 30's though so I could do with a bit of freashing up but one of my friends talked me out of it. Are you just getting filler done?

Reactions: 3
Perhaps your right, she definitely has chin filler put in anyway. I just think she has also had the bridge of her nose thinned too. I just think its so sad at 22 that she has had so much done..
I was looking at getting some botox and filler done this year but changed my mind! I'm in my 30's though so I could do with a bit of freashing up but one of my friends talked me out of it. Are you just getting filler done?
I'd say it's worth it in your 30s! You definitely benefit from it more and can absolutely go for a subtle look. I've not had anything done but would consider it when I'm mid/late 30s for sure. I really don't see the need in your early 20s because it'll just become an expensive hobby.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'd say it's worth it in your 30s! You definitely benefit from it more and can absolutely go for a subtle look. I've not had anything done but would consider it when I'm mid/late 30s for sure. I really don't see the need in your early 20s because it'll just become an expensive hobby.
Thank you for your thoughts! Most people I talk to are afraid to go down that road but I can't help but think that's because you only notice the badly done ones and not the well done subtle ones.
I'm going to keep looking into it, I'd definitely like to get the botox done anyway.

Mary😱😱😱 pre surgery 😱😱😱
Yes I was gonna say definitely looks like filler rather than surgery, I'm booked in for facial filler next month
As kind as I can say it but please don’t do it. I don’t know a single person that looks better from having filler in their face, and I honestly find it so sad that anyone feels like they need it. I’m sure you’re beautiful as you are.
I would love a nose job, it’s my biggest insecurity but I have a daughter who is likely going to inherit this nose of mine and I don’t want her to ever feel like she has to change anything on her body, she’s enough as she is which is why I don’t want to do it myself. You are perfect as you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
As kind as I can say it but please don’t do it. I don’t know a single person that looks better from having filler in their face, and I honestly find it so sad that anyone feels like they need it. I’m sure you’re beautiful as you are.
I would love a nose job, it’s my biggest insecurity but I have a daughter who is likely going to inherit this nose of mine and I don’t want her to ever feel like she has to change anything on her body, she’s enough as she is which is why I don’t want to do it myself. You are perfect as you are.
I've just worked with someone who has all the money...like a full staff, chef, driver, nanny, PA, etc. They even have a helicopter ffs! She's late 20's/early 30's she can afford the good stuff but she has that weird botoxed look to her face.

• Heart
That new one looks worse than I remember. Priya can't possibly pick him.

Reactions: 1
Priya should go to Specsavers. Matt is such a hunk. This Brett is smarmy.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.