Love Island 2021 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh I’m not watching if the whole episode is about priya

I’m falling asleep listening to matt

Reactions: 4
I cant watch the 1st half till my fuckers go to sleep. And im not even bothered by it. Will just catch up on this. Dunno if it's worth watching 2nd half judging by comments but will always be background noise while I look up more dick pics.
I SWEAR I am joking. (I already have them saved on my fone) naw honestly I am joking. There are very few dicks that are pleasant to look at 🤣🤣 I do not wish to have any of them in my fone or search for then.
Dunno why I said all that then, probs cuz im bored waiting on kids to sleep 😴 💤 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why televise a date between two newbies? None of us are emotionally invested in these people yet so we aren't going to care about this 😴

Reactions: 14
Amber gills tweets have gone dead the last 2 episodes even she has nothing to say

Reactions: 9
God priya is like vegans with her bloody ultra marathon, can’t go 5 mins without mentioning it lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I didnt even watch last night....mostly because my child decided at 9pm she didn't actually want to sleep at her friends so I had to go and collect her 🙄 but also because this series is BORRRINNNNGGG

Priya and new boy are absolutely the matt hancock meme and they are just bringing more bore to the series

Reactions: 6
I like that Priya is repeatedly acknowledging that a PhD is a doctorate. I've met a loooot of medical doctors who refuse to do that 😒

Reactions: 8
Priya: My ideal date would be a run. I do ultra marathons. The reason I -

Me:

what-you-said-just-then-as-really-boring-31-times-54070862.png

• Haha
Reactions: 50
There's something about Priya I just don't like. She seems to be so full of herself. Granted, she's very good-looking, but it's just the apparent superiority complex - can't stand it.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.