Love Island 2021 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my God they're actually all planning to simultaneously shag. These people are all so bleeping weird 😭😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Wtf are they even showing this date? I'd rather watch Liberty search for a cheap accessory.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Priya: I don't want to rush things (with Matt)

Babe you've known him 48 hours? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually like Priya, found her a bit annoying to start with but she's a really nice girl

Reactions: 10
Starting to think that Matt might be a goner tonight. It’s alright though because Priya and Brett will be joining him at the airport before the end of the week

Reactions: 11
Brett,
Director of Inglorious Islanders, Once upon a time in the Villa and Faye Unchained

1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wait... are they not?
And I dont understand about priya, she's gonna be a doctor right?
A law degree alone doesn’t make you a lawyer. To become a lawyer/ solicitor you have to do a lot of further education and get a training contract with a law firm.

Priya will become a doctor is she continues and passes her training but currently she’s not

Reactions: 10
Priya: I run marathons. I run marathons. I run marathons. I run marathons. I run marathons. I run marathons. I run -

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I honestly don't even want to watch now Teddy has taken Faye back. I can't imagine taking a female back to my parents after they spoke to me like that on national TV. Nuh uh uh, I'm having a bath, I'm out

Reactions: 16
Matt is fit but boring. For sure. But Brett is neither fit nor interesting. He's gonna age like milk if that's how he's looking at 27 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m finding it hard to warm to Priya even though she is SO lovely she just seems like she knows how beautiful and charming she is and has major main character energy

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.