Love Island 2021 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theyr really goin fast and loose with the term ‘bombshell’ here

Also
Cant stand Aaron…just ugh
Tyler looks like a young will smith
Chloe is the best person in there (never thought id say that)
Toby is adorable
Mary is meh
Matt is hot but dull
Priya is nice…too nice…not love island material

OGs are just same tit different day…over it

Reactions: 9
Theyr really goin fast and loose with the term ‘bombshell’ here

Also
Cant stand Aaron…just ugh
Tyler looks like a young will smith
Chloe is the best person in there (never thought id say that)
Toby is adorable
Mary is meh
Matt is hot but dull
Priya is nice…too nice…not love island material

OGs are just same tit different day…over it
I genuinely wonder what happened to the casting team ??? There’s been a DRASTIC decline after 2019 series. Standards of contestants have slipped.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I’m confused by the love for Chloe from several of you? I find her so annoying! Her voice, the constant hair flicking… the fact that she thinks she’s irresistible… the fact she went back to that pleb Toby… nah not my cup of tea at all 👎🥴

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just watched on plus 1. 100% Production have had a word with Faye as they are overwhelmed by Ofcom complaints and it is firefighting. They definitely told her what to say both with Millie (such a rehearsed conversation) and Teddy. All that 'nobody should be spoken to the way I spoke to you' (*public information service alert*) is not something Faye would say. I bet they showed her some footage.
It is such bullshit. What is the point? I've no idea if Faye actually likes Teddy and frankly I don't care any more because it is meaningless. Being told what to say and do so transparently shows utter disdain for the viewer.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
The ‘bombshells’ are not hitting like ‘bombshells’ because they have to go through an even stricte
Mental health assessment and chosen by the professionals and not the producers to make sure they could cope on the outside especially after a few previous contestants have died, so they’re going off brain material for once and not looks so much

Reactions: 6
Just watched on plus 1. 100% Production have had a word with Faye as they are overwhelmed by Ofcom complaints and it is firefighting. They definitely told her what to say both with Millie (such a rehearsed conversation) and Teddy. All that 'nobody should be spoken to the way I spoke to you' (*public information service alert*) is not something Faye would say. I bet they showed her some footage.
It is such bullshit. What is the point? I've no idea if Faye actually likes Teddy and frankly I don't care any more because it is meaningless. Being told what to say and do so transparently shows utter disdain for the viewer.
I thought exactly the same! Definitely scripted and to avoid backlash in the ‘real world’ really not enjoying this season at all. The same happened to Big Brother, real and raw in the beginning then ended up being scripted and the contestants only number one aim was for the fame after. Boring 🥱

Reactions: 23
The new guy doesn’t look like a real person?? What? I don’t get it. Just sending Doctor Who mannequins in now.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I genuinely wonder what happened to the casting team ??? There’s been a DRASTIC decline after 2019 series. Standards of contestants have slipped.
Yup. Done a little digging and the casting team has changed since 2019

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I’m confused by the love for Chloe from several of you? I find her so annoying! Her voice, the constant hair flicking… the fact that she thinks she’s irresistible… the fact she went back to that pleb Toby… nah not my cup of tea at all 👎🥴
Absolutely zero bashing here at all but I think she acts like she’s drugged half the time. And by drugged I mean prescription medication. I wonder if that’s what causes the slurring , almost delayed interactions. X

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.