Love Island 2021 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope that ITV take on board all the negative feedback they’ve had this year about the series and give it a huge shake up if they bring it back next year.

- New casting team
- New challenges team
- New votes team
- New Villa

Reactions: 29
New guy literally won’t click with aaaaany of the girls (maybe Priya) 🙄 WASTE. What are the producers playing at, I thought hundreds of thousands apply. Why these dry additions at the end?! The good ones they had lined up all been pinged?

Reactions: 21
Whenever people on here talk about spice bags I think of the crack head community in Croydon who are often off their heads on spice…… well I’m fairly sure I’ve seen members of that community who are more sexually attractive than the new guy🥴
If it gets interesting i might order a SPICE BAG 🇮🇪🇮🇪 at the weekend...yummy 😋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
New guy literally won’t click with aaaaany of the girls (maybe Priya) 🙄 WASTE. What are the producers playing at, I thought hundreds of thousands apply. Why these dry additions at the end?! The good ones they had lined up all been pinged?
I think the casting team is just tit this year. Feels like a new team who clearly have no idea what they’re doing.

Also just saw this on Twitter 😂 So true. Can’t believe he took her back (well I can, but you know what I meant)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So far we are missing
-tweet challenge
-what the other islanders have said about each other challenge
-heart rate challenge
-lie detector challenge
-baby challenge
-meeting the parents

no wonder it’s tit, these are the best bits!
yesss!! and does anyone remember the challenge in s4 where the public used the app to rank different couples in different categories ... so like one category was hottest couple, one was smartest couple, one was most loyal couple (lol the year of Georgia Steele), and then the islanders had to guess which couples had come 1st 2nd and 3rd in each category? that was fun and stirred things a bit

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Whenever people on here talk about spice bags I think of the crack head community in Croydon who are often off their heads on spice…… well I’m fairly sure I’ve seen members of that community who are more sexually attractive than the new guy🥴
Same (not in croydon tho!)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So far we are missing
-tweet challenge
-what the other islanders have said about each other challenge
-heart rate challenge
-lie detector challenge
-baby challenge
-meeting the parents

no wonder it’s tit, these are the best bits!
I doubt ITV will ever use lie detectors again in any of their shows. Probably not the heart rate monitors either because the technology is similar and they won't want comparisons to be made in the press.

I hope they do at least some of the others though. I really want Teddy's family/friends to be given the opportunity to tell him what they think.

Does anyone know if bombshells have been banned from telling the OGs what they've seen on TV before they arrived? Series 1 & 2 all the bombshells were spilling all that tea before they'd even sat down 😂 but they don't seem to have done it at all this year which seems kinda suspicious.

Reactions: 4
I really hope that ITV take on board all the negative feedback they’ve had this year about the series and give it a huge shake up if they bring it back next year.

- New casting team
- New challenges team
- New votes team
- New Villa
One of the team is bound to be a tattler 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
didn't someone say, I think it was on an earlier thread for LI here, that they'd stopped the lie detector, tweet, and heart rate tasks in fear of any backlash or effect on the contestants' MH? yenno because #bekind n all that

Reactions: 4
I doubt ITV will ever use lie detectors again in any of their shows. Probably not the heart rate monitors either because the technology is similar and they won't want comparisons to be made in the press.

I hope they do at least some of the others though. I really want Teddy's family/friends to be given the opportunity to tell him what they think.

Does anyone know if bombshells have been banned from telling the OGs what they've seen on TV before they arrived? Series 1 & 2 all the bombshells were spilling all that tea before they'd even sat down 😂 but they don't seem to have done it at all this year which seems kinda suspicious.
wait what?! why do you think they'll avoid using the lie detector etc?

didn't someone say, I think it was on an earlier thread for LI here, that they'd stopped the lie detector, tweet, and heart rate tasks in fear of any backlash or effect on the contestants' MH? yenno because #bekind n all that
IMO it would be more kind to let both Teddy and Lib know they’re with manipulative cunts then just let them swim along in unhappy ingnorance… but who am I to judge the producers moral compass 🙄

Reactions: 13
wait what?! why do you think they'll avoid using the lie detector etc?
A few years ago a man took his own life after he'd been on Jeremy Kyle and the test said he'd lied about something.

Tbh for years ITV massively exaggerated the accuracy of polygraph tests and it was bound to get them in tit one day. I always expected there to be a lawsuit over it one day, but I never imagined it would involve a suicide. Such a tragedy 💔

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
They probably won’t do the heart rate challenge this year because they know Liberty will have a full scale breakdown when Jakes heart is moving mad for every gal but her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.