Love Island 2021 #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couples will not be swayed now, they got their eyes on the prize . Wat a dead series.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’m so excited for this series to finish so I can completely forget about Faye’s existence.

Will be sad to leave the Tattle chat though. Cheers for making this series a lot better guys!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The new guy looks... How can I say this politely.... Too mature to couple up with anyone who squeals whenever someone brings them a coffee.

I think it's the hairstyle. It makes him seem about 35.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who was it that gave the shop keeper their number and it kicked off back at the villa about it again? I’m sure I remember this happening! 🤣
And then the shop keeper turned up as the waitress behind the bar at their party 😂

A857278D-6153-4CDA-BCE3-F8F84027D69A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
He reminds me of Randle from monsters inc
That means he’s like Nigel Farage then, because he is actually Randles double. If there was anything to put you off someone it’s that thought… unless you’re Priya

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On that note, I know it won't happen but they need to bring the lie detector challenge back. From the first season that showed them, future contestants knew the type of things they were signing up to. We also need the heart rate challenge and a fill in the tweet blanks to make the rest of this season bearable. The whole point of shows like this is the drama, lets be honest. There's a reason the early shows were enjoyable and exciting and they are now boring, predictable and same old same old. I would probably be one of the first moaning if they ended Love Island, but sometimes it's for the best. Just like Big Brother and ex on the beach (as crappy as that show is). The first few season are genuine, exciting and dramatic then you just get people applying for the post show deals and blue ticks and the ofcom reporting snow flakes.

Reactions: 6
I completely understand why they’re no longer using lie detectors, but remember in S2 when one of the couples - (a friendship couple, Manchester Adam, can't remember the girl) asked the hilarious questions;

Q. are you on love island so you can pull girls?
- yes ✔
Q. Are you in it for Fame?
- yes ✔

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Today's episode: DEAD TING -- THE FINAL QUARTER

- Sex God challenge - the guys rip off their togas, do a sexy dance, pick up a globe, walk over "lava" and save their damsel on Mount Olympus by doing push ups ---- yeah I don't get it either
- Jake got stuck and the lads had to pull him out 🤣

- Teddy gold shorts 👀👀👀👀
- Priya made Matt do 20 push ups before kissing him -- the kiss wasn't even proper -- WHY IS SHE HERE?

- Aaron next -- his tongue should of stayed in his mouth -- very white, not appealing

- Liam - I don't care tbh

- Tobias - he never fell in the lava lol - Chloe "Toby has the biggest sword I've ever seen" -- IS IT? 👀👀👀 #sausagesuprise

- Tyler screaming "master of games" --- yeah we know

-Ian Sterling "Are you not entertained? Actually don't answer that" ----- WE WEREN'T. GIVE US THE HEART RATE CHALLENGE

- Tyler wins the sex god challenge

- THE BOMB SHELL IS NOT EVEN EGG SHELLS, I'M DISGUSTED. Brett? More like Bread? Because he's that bland.

- Brett is on a lounger whilst the girls are on the terrace, he coughs, they look, and run Down screaming....NOT STAGED AT ALL

I'M DONE
HOW DID I SURVIVE...wine, lots of wine

You're welcome ladsView attachment 707219
@GossWhore you have done God’s work tonight with these recaps 🙌🏻 Reading this was more enjoyable than watching it normally is

Reactions: 14
I went on Bretts IG for a snoop and was shocked to see I was already following him-then it came back to me! I was an assistant model booker at an agency a few years back and he came in for a casting, it was for an underwear campaign, I chatted with him in hair and make up and was in charge of lining all the models up and making sure everything ran smoothly and give my input to my boss, he was very polite and seemed like a genuine guy, dont think my boss was sold on his look though as we didnt cast him but I liked him,I forgot about it till I saw his page

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I completely understand why they’re no longer using lie detectors, but remember in S2 when one of the couples - (a friendship couple) asked the hilarious questions;

Q. are you on love island so you can pull girls?
- yes ✔
Q. Are you in it for Fame?
- yes ✔

😂
who was this? I genuinely can’t remember

Reactions: 1
who was this? I genuinely can’t remember
It was the Adam from Manchester but can't remember the girl. Some of the questions were savage, but some were funny. I think the lie detector is fine if you don't take it too seriously. Pointless doing it now though, they're all there for fame lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
if anyone is after a good season I recommend S1 Love Islamd Australia! So good! And a bit like with Chloe, I ended up loving the girl that I initially couldn’t stand. Quite a lot of post show drama/action too.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.